Saturday 5/30/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 5/30/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Can't believe the month is almost over! So, what's on your plate today?

If the rain holds out I will probably be mowing the lawn at some point today. If not, I will push it off until Monday. If it does rain, it will be a good day to groom Maybelline and possibly scrap. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 5/30/2020

Post by phillisw »

I will visit my mom today and bring her the groceries that my hubby bought for her. She doesn't go shopping or leave the house at all so when hubby doe sour grocery shopping he gets hers also.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I just got back from the grocery store. Last night, I lost the battle between me and my sinus/allergy issues. I ended up in bed by 9. So early start for me. I'll be making pancakes and sausages for breakfast.

Today I would love to clean the car - inside and out. And then since the weather is a little cooler, I'd like to paint some birdhouses that i have sitting in a box and get them out this weekend.

And of course, sneak in a page or two.

Have a great day!!
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Think I'm gonna go read outside. Otherwise music and working on the puzzle....I think.
--Danielle--
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We are in the middle of a virtual retreat but since I post all the pics to the site, it is taking my time after every zoom to crop and post. I didn't get anything done that I thought I would yesterday. Grateful I had all the retreat projects finished beforehand. We only have one zoom today. And DH is running me to the scrapbook store. Each box had a $50 gift certificate to the store (since it wasn't at the hotel they gave us a portion of the $$ back) I
want to go today to get my 20% off so it will be worth $60 in product. I made my list so it should go fast) DH is at the grocery store now and picking up my prints I sent to Walgreens last night. He trimmed our tree in front last night so the rest of the day may just be free time. I just changed sheets and just need to wash them. It is very warm here, sunny blue skies!
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in today and by the time I got up it was just too hot to walk in the sun. Getting cloudy already and will probably have storms again this afternoon. We are located on the spine of Florida where the west coast and east coast sea breezes usually meet in the afternoon.....makes for some good thunderstorms some times.
Yesterday I played with some new layering stamps that I just got. OMG, I wish I had bought them sooner. They are super easy and really come out pretty. Might have to play with them some more today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

House work this morning, laundry, site work, and watching the live NASA coverage waiting for take off . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Went to Winston Salem today and stopped at Tuesday Morning. Inventory is low...need to get some new shipments! Working on Monday's challenge while I watch the Dragon lift-off and news clips of all the idiots burning down neighborhoods.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Slept in for me and spent the morning with the dog plus placed a SB order (on the adhesive) :lol: Did watch a couple of videos on how to use different Nuvo items. Now only to get the actual nerves to actually try them. Now in the scraproom trying to get a few pages done while watching Netflix

Return to “Daily Chatter”