Thursday - 5/28/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 5/28/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

I can't even believe that it's the 28th of the month already, seriously where has the time gone??

Not feeling the greatest this morning. Came home from work yesterday with a headache, that never really went away. Didn't feel like I was able to concentrate on anything last night so I went to bed. . .still have a slight headache this morning, but hoping the 800 motrin will kick in soon, or it's gonna be a long day at work.

Tonight I have a little bit of site work to do, and I'm hoping to finish up a layout that I started a few weeks ago (as I decided to tackle the incomplete stack), so we'll see how that goes. I'm also a bit disappointed as I got my photo order yesterday, 200+ pictures from Free Prints and they were all blurry. . . weird, as I've never had this issue before. It's just disappointing as you take the time and go through the pictures on your phone, pick the ones you want that you know you won't resize, etc, and then they arrive blurry. What to do?? Oh well . . .

So what's everyone else up to today?? Anyone getting the opportunity to scrap?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 5/28/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, hope the motrin helps.

I'm not sure what today holds for me yet. My mother and sister may come up today. My mother and sister are coming up today. My mom, who shares a booth with me at the antique store has some things she wants to drop off at her booth. She also wants to go to Hobby Lobby to look for a frame, while there I thought I would pick up another photo album. And then on to Lowe's for fire ant granules........all this rain has mounds all over my back yard and pecan orchard.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

no plans. I will scrap if my scrap closet is cool enough. It is upstairs and no air conditioner so sometimes it is just too hot to be in there
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I am at work today. The company brought in a clinic and we are all getting tested for Covid today. We have had too many employees call off due to testing positive - with no symptoms. It's scary, but hopefully we will all be negative and have peace of mind.

I've been able to stick to the "One page a Day" rule I gave myself. So I'll also be searching for more road trip ideas.

Have a great day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy so sorry your headache is lingering. Hopefully the meds will kick in. So disappointing about your blurry pictures. can you call them and see if they had an overall problem. That just sounds way too weird that all of them were blurry and not just one or two.
I have a virtual doctor's appointment in 15 minutes here. Not sure what they're going to accomplish since they canceled all the test prior that we're supposed to be answered at this appointment. So with nothing to go on we'll see what happens. Still had to get dressed and put on makeup. Lol
My daughter just dropped off some sewing so I need to get that done for her today she's leaving on vacation this weekend and so she needs it sooner. I always get them done the day she brings them so no problem for me
We are having really nice weather here breaking records with the heat. I'm okay with that after our cold winter.
I'm sure I will piddle in the scrap room today I am caught up on everything including all the projects from the retreat that starts tonight. It's going to be fun fun fun!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, hope you're feeling better. And that sounds strange that all your photos were blurry. Might want to try Tamara's suggestion.

Boy it's hot and humid out today! Looks like it's gonna be another rainy afternoon here but we need the rain badly. Waiting for a friend to stop by with some heirloom tomato seedlings so guess I'll be playing in the dirt today. Never made it to the post office yesterday, maybe I can get dh to go for me today.
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Sorry you've got a rotten headache Tammy! I haven't slept well the last two nights and been fighting migraines consequently. Today's overcast which means a storm is coming in. I'm working from home today, and also doing my social media stuff for my new video. Later today I'm hoping to get into the craft room again and start something I think might be fun. I'm going to call it a challenge jar. It's basically going to be a boredom buster. If I can't find inspiration with sketches, or photos, I'm going to dip into the challenge jar and challenge myself to one or two techniques or products, whatever is on the ticket I pull out, and go for it. Maybe that will get my mojo into gear.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope you feel better Tammy. DH had his doctor app't Tuesday (forgot to do the update). So the spot on his thyroid is only 1.8 CM. Now he has to do an ultrasound with biopsy. That is scheduled on June 8th. So depending on what that says depends if they do surgery or not. He was quizzing them when they scheduled it since he just had an ultrasound to make sure they are doing the biopsy part for sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just work for me and no scrappy tonight; going to do some extra work to get some things done
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Rained off and on today so no farm or anything outdoors. Tomorrow should start days in the low 70s.

Hung with Mom, finished what I was knitting while watching my Fraggle Rock DVD, started a puzzle and watching SVU.
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”