It's FRI-YAY.....

scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Re: It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by scrlvr78 »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 am
scrlvr78 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:38 am Not really sure what's up today. I had thought of reading outside (cloudy but near 70*) but it looks like it wants to rain (I do sit under a covered pergola tho). So not sure if I'll sit outside or work by my scrap area or knit or watch DVRed shows or what. Guess it's a "We'll see" sort of day. I will have some sort of music playing.
I love those "we'll see" sort of days! To me they mean, I have no where to go, nothing to do and the day is mine to do whatever I want, whenever I want. :lol: Oh and music, I seem to get a little more creative when I have some type of music going in the background. I have quite the genre of music on my Iphone.....from Justin Timberlake to Conway Twitty. :lol:
I don't mind those kind of days, but since I've been home from the day program I attend (March 16) most of my days are like this.
--Danielle--
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by sdwhru »

just work for me; moved a few things around in my scrap room before work this morning. Oh, and our septic is giving us fits but hopefully it will straighten out in a few days. Getting ready to go sort photos for a December Daily I want to work on LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”