Happy Friday Ladies - 5/8/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Friday Ladies - 5/8/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

it's Friday again!! and I'm super excited. . . I am in no way trying to wish my life away (as it goes by quicker and quicker with every passing day), but I have to admit that I live for the weekends. . .not that we're doing anything, but the stress at work right now is worse now than it was when the COVID19 pandemic first started. Today our county "moves to the yellow" phase, and our department feel like the "higher ups' waited til the last minute to figure out what to do in regards to seeing more and more patients face to face. I'm all about going back to normal, but decisions are currently being made daily and changed within the hour, and it's never ending. It's exhausting, and yeah, I'd rather be home mentally resting my brain!

No plans for the weekend that I know of. We'll probably do a drive by to Shawns mom house on Mothers Day to give her her gifts and say hi, but that's pretty much the extent of my weekend, and I'm ok with that. G took his last final last night so he has offically finished his first year of college. . . so far his grades as still looking like 2 A's and 2 B's so he may pull off the Dean's List after all, but if not, it'll just be by a few points . . .

Oh well, let me get off here. . . .8 more hours and I can start my weekend.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Sandy
Prep Cook

Re: Happy Friday Ladies - 5/8/2020

Post by Sandy »

I'm actually taking the day off for the most part. I finished all orders yesterday so I could craft today. I am about to make a card for my nephew and his fiancee for their drive by shower on the 15th.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Ugh, woke up with a headache today so hopefully that improves.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tried desperately to sleep in this morning but a pm from a friend, a phone call from my sister and the dogs wouldn't have it. They have all been out, fed, out again and hopefully, will settle back down for a bit. My three legged cat, Jefferson Davis is laying on his back next to my laptop while I type. :roll: :lol:
Not much on the agenda today. I'm definitely scrapping today as I have a challenge due tomorrow morning and will hopefully, have time to work on the Telephone Scraplift also.

Happy FRI-YAY!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

YAY for Friday!!! I'm also counting down the hours. We are required to be be here but it's sooooo sloooowwww.

I'm planning on scrapping tonight and tomorrow morning while I binge watch Season 2 of Dead to Me on Netflix.

I brought more older pictures with me today to sort through them. A lot of them won't get scrapped. But they will get filed somewhere.

Have a great day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy...Wow Yellow!! Does that mean you went from Red to yellow and skipped Orange?
Krystle sorry you have a headache, hope it goes away quickly.
Wendy I would go crazy sitting at work with nothing to do.
Jan you must of really suppose to get up and get going. :roll:
Sandy Enjoy a slower paced day!

DH is working from home again today. He'll probably hit the grocery store on his lunch hour. Trying to avoid going tomorrow. I need to make my son a three layered chocolate cake. I like to freeze them and then frost them while they are frozen to avoid cake crumbs mixing into the icing. I've been using cream in a few of our dinners lately and the pounds are creeping up again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Tidying up in the scraproom, kind of...I have four different projects going! haha
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Trying to keep yesterday's migraine from coming back. I have stuff for several projects lying on my table; now to decide which to do first, etc. Also learning how to use the iPhone7 that Mike bought for me (he got one too). I think I'll like it once I get used to it. It's smaller than the old clunker I was using, so it should be easier for me to hold and operate.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

today I hope to finish the organization of my scrap room. It's looking good and will probably/hopefully be the last time I have to do this. My scrap space has lived in 6 different rooms since we moved into our house. As we remodel it would get shoved into a new space until the final room was ready and then all of the stuff just got shoved into cabinets because company was coming. My p-touch label maker has been working over-time!
I might even get to scrap today!
Have a great Friday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I went for a very chilly walk this morning...even cut it short as I was freezing! Couldn't wait to jump in a hot shower! Got some laundry going now and need to do some cleaning. Hope to get into my scraproom this afternoon.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Friday! Must be the days for headaches, Krystle, but I know mine is due to the weather that blew in during the middle of the night. Working shorter hours today as Cocoa has a therapy appointment. I think while waiting I may run to the office and drop off my monitor and some files; I am just about working full time at the office again. DH is going after work today to go have his blood test done - T4 Free and THS. Then I'm thinking I may come home and scrap. I have to leave a little earlier for the dog's appointment as Starbucks is only open to 6 so she can have her treat :shock: :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”