Happy Thursday Ladies - 5/7/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Thursday Ladies - 5/7/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda this morning. I'm getting ready to head out to work in about 15 mins or so - we're still working on the 8-4:30 schedule, but have started seeing more patients face to face, and have a meeting tomorrow to discuss our future hours, and how quickly they'll go back to the way they were . . .

Anyone scrapping today? I started one of the challenges last night, but got side tracked with more purging, and site stuff. . . but that's ok, as at least I was being productive in one way or another!

Shawn and I will watch the season finale of Seal Team at some point tonight, but then I'll be in my scrap room probably until bed time . . .

Have a good day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Thursday Ladies - 5/7/2020

Post by Krystle »

Work and then some random to dos. Hope to scrap this weekend.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Some scrapping today but I also want to get outside and piddle. It's cold in the house this morning and the sun on my face and back will be nice. Not much else on the agenda. Light housework and a load of clothes, maybe.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I'm fussy cutting stuff at my desk today. Hoping to stick with my plan to get 2 pages done each night. So far, so good! I have all our pics from last year's vacation printed and I promised myself I would not start working on them until I caught up on all the miscellaneous pics I already have printed. I brought them all to work with me so I can try to plan out pages using the sketches....or just file them away somewhere. They've been in the box for a very long time. And I'm DYING to start vacay pics!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Still working on my organizing. Getting close to the end. It's really chilly here today and my house is freezing! Like Jan, I'm going to have to go outside to warm up.
enjoy your Thursday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's chilly here too today. Had to wear a sweatshirt on my morning walk today. Only plan for today is some scrapping.
Sandy
Prep Cook

Post by Sandy »

I've worked on orders all day. Plus I quickly made a wedding gift for my nephew and his bride to be. We have a trend that the two aunts go in together to get the dishes for the niece/nephew. I ordered my half from Bed, Bath and Beyond and they arrived broken. So I had to ship them back and won't have them back in time for their drive by shower on the 16th. So I am making them a round wooden tray to give them that day along with a note that their other half of their dishes will arrive soon.

Now I am waiting on Teresa Collin's daily live class to start.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I woke up with a nasty migraine this morning; havent had one in a long time. I took some meds, which zonked me out all day but at least it made the migraine go away, finally. I 'm sorry I missed the Scrap ? this morning; migraines make me pretty much blind. (I get wavy squiggles floating around) I can fill in tomorrow with question of the day or something if anyone wants a break.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me. DH got the results of the ultrascan he had done yesterday. He has a spot on his thyroid that has to be biopsied and surgery done on it to remove it. Plus go give the vampires a bunch of blood LOL Little worried about it but trying not to think about it too much
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:23 pm Just work for me. DH got the results of the ultrascan he had done yesterday. He has a spot on his thyroid that has to be biopsied and surgery done on it to remove it. Plus go give the vampires a bunch of blood LOL Little worried about it but trying not to think about it too much
That's normal to be a little worried for him. Wives are naturals at that. Fingers crossed for a good outcome. Keep us posted. And know we are thinking about you guys. Hugs!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”