Good Morning - Saturday 05/27/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Saturday 05/27/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

So, what's everyone up to today?? Garrett and I are on our way out the door. He has a haircut @ 9:30, and then we need to stop by the bank and deposit his $200 check for his participation in Bishop Newmann's Honk Play (where he played in the pit / trumpet).

Jackie hasn't even left yet. :? She was supposed to be here yesterday, but believes Everly has pink eye and will be taking her to an urgent care this morning as her pediatricians office is closed today. At that point she'll make a decision as to whether she's still coming our not...

Cleaning and organizing my room is still in full swing, looking to continue working in here today!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning - Saturday 05/27/2017

Post by Beth »

Looking nice in PA today. Going to get some yard and garden work done. Need to run to the nursery for a few more garden plants. A stop at the grocery store for a few items too. Seems I am always there for something! Need to package out the last stamp order and maybe get a page or two done. Oh yeah...need to go get an ink cartridge so I can print some pictures...out of magenta. Hate running out of ink in the middle of a print job! GRRRR!

Have an awesome day and weekend!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning. I have a day of yard work ahead of me. But first I need to pick up the mess I made last night with some pattern papers that are spread all over my living room floor. Have a great day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Post by Brenda B »

Today is just for relaxing, thank goodness! We wanted to get flowers planted today, but it's too wet. Maybe it will dry up so we can do that on Monday.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I just got home from the grocery store. We are supposed to have really severe weather today, so I wanted to get in and get it done before that started this afternoon. I really hope they aren't too severe, but it is so hot and sticky out today, it has me worried...since the weather is going to be stormy, I think I will pass the time in my scrap room today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Trying to get some loose ends tied up today. Just ironed the tops I need to sew on the towels. Dishes are done, kitchen cleaned. Watching Switched at birth!! I was on a roll last night and scrapped three challenges. I'm so excited to be back in the groove. Thanks to all of you and your neat challenges. It's actually fun using sketches again. We have a soccer game for our grandson this afternoon. We are kind of just chillin this weekend.

Happy Saturday to you all!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So home now.....working in my room. Uploaded all pics from my phone to my computer as I wasn't able to take anymore pics.

Jackie did text me and say she was on the road, but I'm afraid to ask her when she left (because I'm afraid of the answer). When I say I'm on the road it mean I've been traveling an hour or so, for her it means she just pulled out of her driveway....we have an ongoing joke with her as she has her own "jackie time"....

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It was a great day at market! I thought with it being Memorial Day weekend it would be a little slow, but nope. A lot of my regulars showed up today to pick up treats for the fur children. I'm trying to psych myself up to feed the dogs so I can plant my big behind on the couch and watch the last two episodes of Suits.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi! I thought I had checked in here this morning, but apparently not!
Tamara - I'm headed to the gallery to see your pages! Are they posted?
Tammy - I guess the baby didn't have pinkeye?
Jan - glad you had a good market day.
My friend Janet came over and we scrapped today. I've done four pages. I'm scanning them now. Back is hurting!
The dogs are ready for bed and fussing at me for staying up so late, so I better head that way soon.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Wanda wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 8:35 pm Tammy - I guess the baby didn't have pinkeye?
Doesn't appear to be be so. It looks like she poked herself with something and popped a small blood vessel. She's great now and sooooo stinkin' cute.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”