Happy Friday Ladies - 05/26/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Friday Ladies - 05/26/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!!

Getting ready to head out the door in about 15 minutes....love Fridays! Early in and early out!! Which also means I get to start my weekend before the other ladies in the office.... :mrgreen:

So anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?? We changed our plans from going out of town because Tyler & Kirsten are here, plus Jackie said she was coming back....and now Jackie hasn't confirmed for sure, so I'm still waiting.

Not sure what my weekend entails just yet, but I'm hoping to get some more work done in my room....it's total chaos. I can't even remember what I have anymore and kits are just stacked everywhere.....i need some serious help!! Any volunteers??

Sue - was your grandson able to come home yesterday??

Jan did you go to the local market yesterday?? Or did you opt to stay home??

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Friday Ladies - 05/26/2017

Post by BarbP »

Jeff and Erica are arriving tomorrow for the weekend, so there are a few things we need to do to get ready.I also need to get some blood work done today. Otherwise, just the daily routine around here,
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm on my way to measure a kitchen (on my day off) and then hitting the local do it center to get some stuff for some outdoor projects I'm working on. I stayed up all night scrapping I'm sure only a fraction of what I have planned will get done. Have a great day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi everyone! So glad to be back home but it is very quiet and kinda lonely. Hubby is in Indianapolis for a few days. I am scrapping (or should I say trying to scrap) and watching Netflix (Supernatural) mixed with You Tube videos of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

My friend Janet is coming over later. Yay - I won't be so lonesome.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Glad you are back, Wanda. Sounds like everyone else has busy days planned. I took a vacation day so I'm being lazy right now. Got to get up in a bit to work on laundry and sent up my new cricut :D :D :D :D
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

sdwhru wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 10:42 am Glad you are back, Wanda. Sounds like everyone else has busy days planned. I took a vacation day so I'm being lazy right now. Got to get up in a bit to work on laundry and sent up my new cricut :D :D :D :D
Yay on the new Cricut! Have fun with it!

Return to “Daily Chatter”