Good Morning - Thursday 05/25/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Thursday 05/25/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Can you believe it's already the end of May practically??

So what's everyone have going on today?? G had jazz band before school this morning, and I'm about to head off to work! Late in, and last one out today....oh well, at least it's only once a week....

Other than that, no other set plans for us....again, another play it by ear day with company.

Starting printing some pictures yesterday, so the mojo is starting to creep back at a snails pace....so that seems promising to me!!

Rainy and dreary here today, so maybe it's a good thing I'll be stuck in an office all day....

so what's your plans for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Thursday 05/25/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

As I said yesterday the block party and market was cancelled due to weather but they rescheduled it for today and I'm trying to decide if I want to go or not. I don't do well at this market but it is in my hometown. The downside is, it's an entire afternoon that I could be spending at home getting something else done. Oh well, I still have a few hours to decide. Right now I better get the chicken on the dehydrator for Saturday's market.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We're finally having a sunny, half-way warm day today! It's about time! I was getting tired of the rainy, cloudy, chilly days! I just placed a photo order - all from June and July of last year. I'm hoping to work a little on last year's album over the summer. No plans for today - maybe spend some time outside and hopefully lots of time in the scrap room!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Our weather is beautiful today but I have so many orders for oven dresses that I really need to sew today. I'm off to a slow start. I just washed my hair and it's 9:30 already. I'm planning on staying home all day so I might be able to catch up. I need to exercise too. Looking for a sorta relaxing day.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Another drizzly, wet day. I just have some running around to do. Sign my son up for band camp, take him to Cub Scout outing and that will pretty much take up my night by the time the meeting is over.
Still not sure what to make for dinner...
Wendy***
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

We were hoping to go home from the hospItal today but Dylan was vomiting so we are waiting to see how the day develops

Return to “Daily Chatter”