Sheltering/isolating in place is taking its toll...

BarbP
Sous Chef

Sheltering/isolating in place is taking its toll...

Post by BarbP »

Our four grown children, along with their families, are struggling with the quarantines and issues placed upon them by the Covid19 lockdowns. They're all dealing with the frustrations of working from home while caring for their kids and trying to do schoolwork over the internet; or having to report to work as usual because they are considered critical staff members; or struggling to finish college coursework on their own, at home, by a certain deadline. Our 19-year-old granddaughter told me via Facebook: "I’m typically a homebody, but I’ve never wanted out of the house more".

Have you and/or your family experienced issues and obstacles as a result of Covid19?
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sheltering/isolating in place is taking its toll...

Post by Tamara »

I keep telling DH that I am so glad we don't have school kids at this time. It would definitely be a challenge. the teachers keep telling the parents not to force their kids and get angry with them because they will associate that with this experience. They should do the best they can and the teachers will catch them up if necessary when this all comes to an end. It is going to end, right? I know that doesn't seem possible right now. I see amazing things happening with some families but I know my grandson hates it. My younger grandkids are doing great. We just have to stay vigilant and flatten the curve!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”