FRI-YAY 4/3/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY 4/3/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! I'm finding it hard to keep up with the days. I took Wednesday's meds last night and I looked at my calendar to see what day it was and it was Wednesday. My phone disagreed so I looked at my calendar again and I had filled the dates in wrong! :lol: And yes, I obviously skipped a day on my meds too :lol:

Anywho, what's on your agenda for today? Anyone scrapping? I have to bake some treats for the dogs and then I plan to scrap some. Kyle mentioned getting outside and piddling in the yards and I may do that too. We'll wait and see what today holds.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY 4/3/2020

Post by Tamara »

Well I said I was going to scrap yesterday and ended up sewing a surgical hat for my niece. Made sweet rolls (BIG MISTAKE) totally swearing off sugar today. Looking at my April calendar and it is totally blank. Such an interesting time. It's like we are in a big hole and can't climb out. I'm missing all the fun holidays with the grandkids. I've already started laundry.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's hard to remember what day it is! The only thing on my calendar is on the days I need to post challenges and even then I forget.
Well, today I am venturing out to the grocery store. I heard it wasn't too bad yesterday. I even have a mask to wear. Dh had some he got at Lowes years ago. The elastic was rotten so he attached a rubberband and it seems to work so guess I'll try it out.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Checking in from work. With Shawn working from home, he distracts me a lot in the mornings and I get behind, so I wasn’t able to check in this morning!

FaceTimed with Miss Everly last night, and promised her I’d do it again this afternoon as Jackie put the app on her tablet and it has lots of cutesy features on it so we laugh and giggle a lot! I sure do miss her and am ever grateful for technology.

No plans for the weekend other than possibly going through a closet or two and scrapping! Looking forward to having some me time for sure!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”