Thursday - 4/2/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 4/2/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

What's everyone up to today?? I'm headed off to work, and running a bit behind, so I"m going to make this short!!

Have a great one, and I'll check in after work this afternoon!!

PLEASE practice social distancing (which I know you guys are), but it's crazy the amount of people that aren't!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday - 4/2/2020

Post by Krystle »

It is a bit crazy how many people are out and about. Today I will be again working from home and taking care of my son.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm cleaning my scrap room and oh, does it need it!
Enjoy the day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Florida finally issued a stay at home order that goes into effect at midnight tonight. It's about time! We've been doing it all along but maybe now others will realize how bad this whole situation is and will follow the order.
Dh saw his Cardiologist yesterday and he told dh to stay home and away from everyone.
I was planning on going shopping today but think I'll wait another day or two. I'm thinking the store might be a bit crazy today after the stay at home order came down last night. So I'm planning on scrapping today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just another regular day here. More scrapping and cleaning up. By the end of this I may have a clean scrap room. One could only hope. I decided not to do a lot of sewing because I have so much already on my Etsy so that frees me up for more scrapping. DH had to go into the office today so I'll have a free day all around. We are up to 7 corona deaths here. My daughter told me yesterday that her friends aunt fell and broke her hip. She died in the hospital and they said she died from the virus. So how accurate are the numbers really? It is definitely a crazy time. Just wish we could flatten the curve and knock this thing out!!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a crazy day. Started with my neighbor calling at 7:40 this morning to check on me. I think he may have hit the moonshine or something. It was after 9 before I finally got off the phone with him. Fed the dogs, weather is beautiful today so I left the door open so the sun could shine in through the glass door but the dogs drove me crazy wanting to run in and out that I finally closed it. They have just now settled down and are sleeping. I have some teriyaki chicken thawing for dinner tonight. I'm seriously thinking about taking a nap with the dogs! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”