Wednesday 4/1/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 4/1/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. Our governor has finally ordered a lock down for our state. All public access to the beaches are closed as well as gyms, barber shops, nails salons, movie theaters, parks, playgrounds and the list goes on. It's about time, I don't understand why he waited so long. Nothing on the agenda today. I may get outside and piddle in the yards and possibly scrap some this evening. How about you?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 4/1/2020

Post by Tamara »

It seems to me that you have had more going on in your state Jan so pretty crazy that your lockdown is late. DH had a neighbor talk to him from the other side of the street yesterday. She said her friend got pulled over by an officer that asked her where she was going. She said to work and he told her that she needed a signed paper from her boss stating that she was needed at work. So her boss wrote her one. Seriously it sounds fishy because our police department said they don't have that kind of time to monitor people like that. Obviously most people are adhering to the suggestions while in quarantine but also should have the purgatory to go for a drive if they want. I wish this thing could get resolved in a month and not two. :mrgreen:

Looks like I will have scrapping time today or I may decide to sew my garden bucket from our family sisters craft project. It was cancelled but I had already bought the supplies.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Happy April Fool's Day! My major project is getting my scrap room set up. It had gotten pretty messy with things in boxes, bags, etc. We had our carpeting replaced with laminate flooring (except for hall, bathrooms and utility room, which are tile floors). The room just looks lighter and brighter. We took the doors off the closet so I have easy access to the shelves and hanging rods. It's going kind of slow because I have to take care of my mom's needs -- she's getting pretty frail and ever more forgetful -- and laundry, cooking, etc. But there isn't a "deadline" so I'm taking time to purge things I haven't used in years or that I'm just tired of. Mike thinks I should offer to teach a scrap class to grade schoolers or ladies at the Y or something. That might be fun, so I'm thinking about it. At least it would get me out of the house.

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I wish our governor would put our state on lock down. Some counties have done it but not ours.
Well, I got a lot more done yesterday on my die storage but I ran out of the heavy duty cardboard I use so I had to stop. At least I don't have stacks of dies sitting around my scraproom anymore.
Hoping to scrap some today.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 am It seems to me that you have had more going on in your state Jan so pretty crazy that your lockdown is late. DH had a neighbor talk to him from the other side of the street yesterday. She said her friend got pulled over by an officer that asked her where she was going. She said to work and he told her that she needed a signed paper from her boss stating that she was needed at work. So her boss wrote her one. Seriously it sounds fishy because our police department said they don't have that kind of time to monitor people like that. Obviously most people are adhering to the suggestions while in quarantine but also should have the purgatory to go for a drive if they want. I wish this thing could get resolved in a month and not two. :mrgreen:

Looks like I will have scrapping time today or I may decide to sew my garden bucket from our family sisters craft project. It was cancelled but I had already bought the supplies.
Happy Wednesday!!
Our county and neighbor counties are doing this. People are being arrested too, if they are not complying with the curfews and they post the pictures on the local tv news.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’m trying to figure out how to use castify to post a video lesson for my students. 😷😖😬
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 am Good morning ladies. Our governor has finally ordered a lock down for our state. All public access to the beaches are closed as well as gyms, barber shops, nails salons, movie theaters, parks, playgrounds and the list goes on. It's about time, I don't understand why he waited so long. Nothing on the agenda today. I may get outside and piddle in the yards and possibly scrap some this evening. How about you?
We're already at that point, and today our governor issues a STAY AT HOME ORDER for us until April 30th. I'm still considered essential at work, so now as I enter the hospital building, I have to show my ID and have my temerature taken. I also have to carry a letter in my car for traveling purposes.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”