Sunday 3/29/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 3/29/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's going to be another hot one here today, expected high of 87. One temp below yesterday, tomorrows expected high is 79 and then it will cool back off some. My plans today are to cook a pot roast for dinner tonight, start and finish tomorrows sketch challenge and clean my scraproom....it's a disaster. I need to break down and purchase another tote for mine and Kyle's ebay stuff. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 3/29/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan - it's 48 and cloudy here. We had thunder and lightning this morning, but that has moved on. Glad you got your air conditioning fixed as we all know how much you hate to sweat!!

I got a lot accomplished yesterday, so I plan on playing in my scrap room today. Not much else on the agenda until tonight when the Walking Dead comes on. . . then another work week for me tomorrow.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well one thing about this quarantine is that I let my hair go an extra day without washing it. haha who's gonna see me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
More scrapping coming your way. Not sure what's for dinner yet but something will turn up.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:01 am Well one thing about this quarantine is that I let my hair go an extra day without washing it. haha who's gonna see me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
More scrapping coming your way. Not sure what's for dinner yet but something will turn up.
Happy Sunday!
I did the same with my hair today. It was soaking wet from the fog during my walk this morning but I just ran a comb thru it and called it done. :D
Hoping to scrap today if I can find my mojo.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy F wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 am
Tamara wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:01 am Well one thing about this quarantine is that I let my hair go an extra day without washing it. haha who's gonna see me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Sunday!
I did the same with my hair today. It was soaking wet from the fog during my walk this morning but I just ran a comb thru it and called it done. :D
Hoping to scrap today if I can find my mojo.
great minds think alike! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

The things I don't have to do right now - like wear a bra on work days LOL. Did something to my lower back Friday so it is stiff and achy right now. Think I may order a new chair cushion for my scrappy chair. But I finally made it to my scraproom so I can try to get a page done before the weekend is up. Off to scrap now!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's after midnight so technically it's March 30 .... and my mom is having a rough night. I'm concerned enough to think I'd better call her doctor in the morning and ask about symptoms of the coronavirus. She's 89, so she could be vulnerable to the illness. It's annoying when she keeps us awake, but it's getting scary, too. Since I can't sleep, it's a good time to work on putting my scraproom back together. It was a horrible mess, so I removed everything and now I'm picking what will go back in and what will be donated or scrapped.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

BarbP wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:16 am It's after midnight so technically it's March 30 .... and my mom is having a rough night. I'm concerned enough to think I'd better call her doctor in the morning and ask about symptoms of the coronavirus. She's 89, so she could be vulnerable to the illness. It's annoying when she keeps us awake, but it's getting scary, too. Since I can't sleep, it's a good time to work on putting my scraproom back together. It was a horrible mess, so I removed everything and now I'm picking what will go back in and what will be donated or scrapped.
So sorry Barb! Hope you find answers soon. praying it isn't the virus
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”