Good Morning Everyone 05/24/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 05/24/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone...

So same ole same ole here....Shawn actually took the rest of the week off as his son and Kirsten are still here. I'm working all week and G has Keystones (testing) at school. Then after school today, he has his final leadership (marching band) class before the new school season starts.

No plans for the evening as we're playing them by ear....last night we went to watch my nephew sing, and then dinner as a whole family afterwards....

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Re: Good Morning Everyone 05/24/2017

Post by disneydarling07 »

I am waiting to hear if baseball is cancelled tonight due to bad fields because of all the rain we have been getting.
which means I could have some free time on my hands to scrap...or do laundry...
Wendy***
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Everyone 05/24/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Today's block party and market has been cancelled due to rain. On a brighter note, today is my twin nieces (Kylie and Kelsey) 4th birthday! I absolutely adore these little girls......so much sass in those little 4 year old bodies! :D I want to ride down to visit but we are under a tornado watch for the rest of the afternoon. I need to be home just in case I have to collect up Kyle's 80 lb. horse (dog) from next door. Dutch is scared of thunderstorms so I normally collect him up and keep him here until the storms are over or Kyle gets home from work.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”