Saturday 3/28/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 3/28/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's gonna be a hot one here today, temps around 88. Good day to stay inside where it's cool and get some scrapping done. Anyone else scrapping today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 3/28/2020

Post by Tracy F »

It may break 90 here today so I'll definitely be staying inside....maybe scrapping too.
I went for my morning walk and it was beautiful out in the low 70's.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

All right you two!!!! We just decided to take a drive to a little lake not far from our house because I saw that someone else had gone there earlier in the week and their pics were beautiful. They looked like Spring was coming and everything was all green. Well we left early and drove up the canyon, the further up we went the whiter it got. Yes it was lightly snowing. Well it wasn't a disappointment. We were able to stop and get lots of beautiful winter pics with the river and picnic areas. I'll post them on face book if you want to see our outdoor beauty.
We just got home after washing the car and it is nice and green here at home.
I am going to scrap a little and serve left overs for lunch.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Took Cocoa to a therapy follow up yesterday; that was different. Couldn't go in but at least could FaceTime so I could see everything. I now have to order some exercise equipment for her LOL. Then DH finally got in from driving from Phoenix so picked him up. I saw where a flight attendant died and they think it is due to the coronavirus but aren't 100% positive yet. And his company wonders why I wouldn't let him fly.

Anyway hoping to scrap some today. Once I get the swing of working from home since no overtime and with DH home I'm hoping to start scrapping some at night. I'm up for another cyber crop and will try to participate more.

Hope ya'll are staying safe
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Could have sworn I posted earlier, but then again, it wouldn't be the first (nor the last I'm sure) time that my posts have disappeared. I'm working on my house today, and my scraproom. Things are piling up, and this past week has been totally draining mentally. I want to spend the day doing my household chores, and getting my scraproom organized a bit more. I've got three or four "in process" videos that I'd like to finish before I move on to another, and with the first of the month fast approaching I have quite a bit of behind the scenes stuff yet to do. The plan is to scrap the day away tomorrow!

Temperature is 45 here today and raining! All the more reason to stay inside! Trying not to watch the news, but always checking the PA Dept of Health website daily, as it updates at noon. Still only 2 positive cases in my county!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Beautiful day here--high 70s. However, I spent it inside knocking out my fireplace hearth. My arms and hands are sooooo weary.
May get some scrapping in tomorrow. Have finally decided what I am doing for the telephone tag.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Spent the day working on site stuff, laundry, and sorting through pictures and what not. I can actually see the top of my desk!

Getting ready to place an order for some stencils thanks to Jan. . .kinda want to try them now!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”