Friday - 3/27/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 3/27/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda for today? Headed out to work in just a few minutes - a few minutes early, as supposedly we're supposed to be stopped on our entrance into work today with a question screening, temps taken, and provided a mask to wear, at all times while I'm at work. Not sure how long that's gonna last as I'm talking to patients (usually in person) on the phone.

I'm deifintely dragging this morning. Long week already . . .just gotta make it through 8-1/2 more hours!! Wish me luck!!

So who's scrapping today? Anyone up for another cybercrop?? You know, a Covid-10 Quarentine type of thing??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Friday - 3/27/2020

Post by Beth »

I would be up for a Cyber Crop. I would provide a couple prizes as well.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm up for another one as well.

It's another quiet day here at home for me. Temps are suppose to hit the 80 mark today and tomorrow. I mowed inside the dog run yesterday and may mow the yard today....or let Kyle do it. It depends on how crazy the dogs drive me today! :lol: Fingers crossed, I finish the layout on my table today too.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Always up for a crop! I can also provide a prize if needed. Going to be a warm weekend so that means yard work. Still waiting to hear if DH goes with the hospital or gets to stay home once more. I'm hoping for the second. If he goes, he will have to be in quarantine for 14 days after he gets home. That just means another delay in the gutted kitchen that was started in Oct. Who needs a kitchen as long as you have a scrap room!
Have a good one ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I can definitely say that a cyber crop is always a good thing. I have been getting so much scrapbooking done and half of my island is cleaned up!!!!
Tammy so glad to hear you are getting precautions taken at the hospital. Do people realize that we have surpassed China on known coronavirus cases? So sad that people haven't been paying attention and following the rules!! Grrr it makes me so mad. We just need to comply and get it over with. I have retreats in May!! I need to go to!!!! Hahaha
Hoping that our cute little grandson will have a good birthday regardless of not having a party. We are going to take half of his presents to him today and let him open them social distancing. Then after all this stuff goes away we will celebrate and give him the other half of his presents. I just didn't want this cute 6 year old to miss out. Plus the lego robot we have for him is a 3 in 1 and could keep him busy while inside.
It's so funny what I am finding while cleaning in the scrap room. In May there is a My minds eye retreat. I found some Halloween my minds eye paper (by the way the ONLY my minds eye paper I had, only one sheet of fancy pants so that didn't help) anywho I made Halloween cards yesterday. I am caught up on swaps till August!
Yes I am scrapping again today!
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Ooooooo, a cyber crop just might help me find my mojo again. I've been trying to scrap but all I seem to do is push papers around.....nothing looks good to me. I've finished all my dt projects for April so I thought I could spend some time on the challenges here but just can't seem to pull anything together. I'll try again today....think I'll pull some mixed media supplies out and play.

Return to “Daily Chatter”