Thursday - 3/26/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 3/26/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning peeps!

What's on everyones agenda today?? Work for me, but I have to admit, I'm a bit leery about going in. Yesterday the first case of the coronavirus was announced in our county, and last there was another one (through the grape vine on the second one). The PA Dept of Health updates it's website at noon, so we'll wait and see.

I'm hoping to play in my scraproom a little this evening. Yesterday when I got home, I was able to watch a Victoria Marie live session where she was organizing her die cuts and such based on a method that she saw on RTS Scrapbooking which I may try and do (using a binder and temp adhesive). That way I can see what I have and not spend so much time looking for things that I know I have. . .

I'll also need to finish watching last nights episode of Survivor as Shawn fell alseep half way through . . . .

Anyone scrapping today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday - 3/26/2020

Post by Patti »

Organizing and scrapping. It's a cloudy chilly day so it makes me want to curl up with a blanket and read.
Tammy, sorry that you are in a position that causes worry.
DH has been working hard all week getting a second hospital ready to deploy...I'm guessing to NY but nothing has been said for sure. It leaves tomorrow and we still don't know if he is going with it. I'm guessing probably not.
Have a great day all! Stay safe and wash your hands! If you have a chance go to UTube and look for the Chillbilli's Coronavirus song. It's fun!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It snowed here overnight. DH is working from home again so I should get lots of scrapping done while I stay out of his way. I am caught up on challenges here so I'm getting a jump on April (well the ones I get to post :P ) I did tidy the desk yesterday and it already looks better. Progress is small, baby steps! Happy to be jumping into 2008. Stay safe everyone! They locked down one of the surrounding counties yesterday and it made me worried that our freezer is empty so DH ran to the store for me since my fridge works now I thought we better get it filled. They were out of cottage cheese! What! I haven't had it for two weeks with the fridge broken and now the shelves are empty. Eggs were scarce the other day but we were able to get them and some more meat and vegetables.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I have to run to the grocery store today. I've been putting it off but I'm now low on cat food and there's not enough to get me through the weekend. I would rather go on a weekday, so I'm heading out today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk in some mighty heavy fog this morning. I wear a flashing red light when I walk and people were telling me they could see me coming but I couldn't see them til they were practically right in front of me. That's just scary!
Dh and I both had hair appts this afternoon. I almost cancelled them but I really needed a haircut and the shop we go to is just a small 2 person place. We felt safe going there and they wiped down everything in between clients and kept wiping down the door handles as people came and left. And it was nice to get out and talk to people.
Have some laundry going now and need to go put clean sheets on the bed.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tracy F wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:41 pm Dh and I both had hair appts this afternoon. I almost cancelled them but I really needed a haircut and the shop we go to is just a small 2 person place. We felt safe going there and they wiped down everything in between clients and kept wiping down the door handles as people came and left. And it was nice to get out and talk to people.
Glad you were able to get your hair cut. All of our salons are closed :(
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”