It's official -- Colorado is going on lockdown

BarbP
Sous Chef

It's official -- Colorado is going on lockdown

Post by BarbP »

After a few weeks of "sheltering in place", Governor Polis has ordered the state of Colorado to go into lockdown. We knew it probably was coming, and Mike has been picking up groceries each day that are easily stored in our pantry, that we like and will eat. We don't know how long the lockdown will last. Gov. Polis has ordered that any elective surgeries be postponed and that we refill prescriptions before the lockdown if possible. We have stocked up as much as we can on toilet items, soap and detergent. Other than hoping to get a trip to Hobby Lobby accomplished before the order goes into place, I'm fully prepared to stay home, reorganize my scrap room and avoid contamination.

How is your home area dealing with the coronavirus crisis? What adjustments have you made/are you making to protect yourselves and your loved ones? Please, let's all do everything we can to weather this crisis safely.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: It's official -- Colorado is going on lockdown

Post by Krystle »

We are under a stay at home order as well. I have been at home for two weeks now.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We are just sheltering in place with no real restrictions except restaurants are only able to do carry out. Several counties are on lockdown but not ours. I wish they would lock us down so we can get this over and done with.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I've been home for three weeks and doing great. Lots of scrapbooking is happening and I'm ok with that. I am high risk so we have to make sure we follow the guidelines strictly.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We are in lock down too. School has been cancelled until the end of the school year. We are having digital classrooms.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Our mayor issued a stay at home order into effect Wednesday and our governor did too. We have had 3 deaths in our town at least (I think all are at the nursing home unfortantely). 7 more have now tested positive at that home. Our business could stay open as we are legal/accounting but I can also work at home mostly so the accounting department is working from home. The legal secretary is still going in. Our billing clerk said she isn't coming in. I'm not really afraid of catching it but I don't want to pass it off to anyone as I have older persons and several older clients and compromised immunity systems. My dad has been told to quarantine himself, however, we do have the N95 masks if we have to get out.

Return to “Daily Chatter”