Wednesday - 3/25/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 3/25/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

New work schedule. No more late nights on Wednesday for the time being. 8-4:30 daily. Spent most of my evening last night looking for anything in regards to someone testing positive for the covid-19 here in Lycoming County. I took a phone call at work yesterday from a lady calling in to cancel her appointment as she had received a phone call the night before telling her that she had been exposed in her work surroundings to someone that had tested positive and that they were going to announce it yesterday at noon. Well noon came and went yesterday, and nothing. All over Facebook last night there were hints about it but nothing confirmed. There was one page that said to check the PA Dept of Health Website today as it would be updated. . .makes me a bit nervous as it gets closer. I know where her work building is! :shock: And now Prince Charles has tested positive???

Any who, getting ready to head off to work! Someone scrap for me!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday - 3/25/2020

Post by Patti »

I scrapped for you!
Tammy, as you head out to work every day and with the uncertainty of the virus please know that you are in my prayers. All you ladies are.
Have a great day everyone. I dumped some boxes that still had to be unpacked from the move and now my scrap room floor is a disaster so I guess I will be sorting and throwing today.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'll scrap for you today Tammy.

It's another quiet day at home. At least there is no rain in our forecast for today. Temps are suppose to drop to the low 40's tonight and this weekend the temps should be back up into the 80's. As soon as the grass dries I need to get out there and mow some before the next rainfall. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm scrapping today! I would be happy to do an extra page for you Tammy! But you do realize it would be with my photos! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll probably do a little ironing but the house is clean so that's it!
I'll try to clean up a bit of the scrap room in the process. Life is good in quarantine. We had a skiff of snow on the ground this morning so it looks cold out. I've cancelled all appointments for the next wo weeks, a haircut, a massage and all.
DH went into work today. It really wasn't too bad having him home. So many meetings and conference calls but it all worked out.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I went with dh to his Dr's appt but had to wait in the car. It was just nice to get out of the house. I was very surprised to see a lot of cars in the parking lots of Home Depot and Lowes. This was up in The Villages, one of the biggest retirement communities in the country. Why aren't these people staying home? Even the patients at the Dr's office had to wait in their cars til they were called in.
Anyway, I'll probably make it into my scraproom in a bit.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Working on my digital classroom and attending a 2 hour conference today and calling parents and students. I was only able to speak to about 14 of my parents.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”