Tuesday - 3/24/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 3/24/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Heading out the door in just a few minutes for work. We're still working as we're still needed. Most of our therapists & Psychiatrists are doing televideo and telemed, but we're still bombarded with phone calls, and referrals, as well as additional things that we have to do in regards to the COVID 19 issue. Our work schedule has been adjusted 8-4:30 daily, but the workload is still there. . . .

No plans for tonight other than hopefully getting some much needed time in my scraproom, and watching a tv show or two with Shawn. I still have some site work in prep for next month, but that can wait a day or two . . .

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 3/24/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Scrapping and a little light housework today. No need to do too much as it's suppose to rain again today and you know wet grass and 48 little furry paws don't mix well.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!

Still being careful, I haven't been to a grocery store in 3 weeks and I am ok with that. DH keeps going for us. Our refrigerator is running now so he left to get groceries milk, eggs, Kleenexes is all we really needed. Then when he got home I realized I wanted cottage cheese. I haven't had the room for it in the mini fridges. Our food is still in the minis so I may work on transferring that today.
Our nephew came home from Costa Rica at 2:00 am this morning. He is to be in quarantine for two weeks and can't even hug his parents. They are doing a Rapunzel drive by at their house tonight. He will be in his bedroom window and can wave a us to welcome him home. (They obeyed the airport rules for families picking up their missionaries. The night before so many families violated the instructions.) I thought it was a cute idea. He was originally coming home May 5 anyway. I had promised him one more card till he gets home in my last correspondence so I think I will take him a card tonight! I wrote him once a month for the last two years. Now I get a breather because my other two nephews I wrote, one went to Romania and the other was at West Point are already home.
I'm getting some good scrapping done this week. DH is working from home again today. We are getting along fine.(I know that is important haha)
I'm even coming up with great lunches. Yesterday we had quesadillas.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Work from home and homeschool is my new normal!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Cleaning and scrapping and cleaning some more.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, glad your fridge is working again!

I went for my early walk this morning and came home and did some weeding. Getting caught up online and planning on scrapping this afternoon. Dh's Audiologist called about his appt. tomorrow to see if he was sick, had traveled lately or wanted to cancel. She said only he was allowed in the building and he will have his temperature taken. He decided to keep his appt. He still wants me to go and wait in the car.....really!!!! I'm hoping I can talk my way out of going!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

The Mayor issued at stay at home order today. It goes into effect tomorrow night. Not sure what we are exactly doing yet. I can work from home but my just boss doesn't want to let us. I will get more done at home than if I am in the office. I've already told the bookkeeper she is to work from home. Her DH has no immunity and gets IV treatments once a month for it. Some cases it says we are essential some says we are not. I did go ahead and bring a box of files home and I guess I will pack up the other files, etc that I will need tomorrow. Our stay home order is for 21 days. I'll be curious to see what tomorrow is like. The last couple of work days have been swamped busy. If we could lock the doors where no one else could come in I might say okay. But still allowing people to come in the office who knows what that person touched, etc.

Return to “Daily Chatter”