Monday - 3/23/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 3/23/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Headed out to work in just a few minutes. We were advised last night to come in "business as usual" today and we'll come up with a game plan as most of the providers are going to try tele-therapy, and tele-psych. Not sure how it's gonna play out, but we'll see.

Anyone have any scrapping plans for today? Every one enjoy your day and stay safe!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 3/23/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another quiet day at home, a bit cooler outside and we're expecting rain today and again tomorrow. I will most likely scrap today since there ain't much else to do but eat! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

My DH work is alternating the girls that come in, one is taking Mon and Wed, the other, Tues and Thurs and then every other Friday. So far they are still getting paid and working from home the opposite days. I feel bad for those that only get paid when they work. Scary times!
I'm already done with my Monday chores so some scrapping may come your way. I started a card swap last night. Decided to go to the Simple Stories Creative Escape in June. The card swap has to be with their product and I found a paper pak and stickers for fourth of July. Perfect!! They are located up North from me. People fly in to other retreats and always go up there to shop their store. Hello I live here and didn't even know about it. It's going to be a great thing(but cost a lot for just one evening reception and on day of classes) but I caved and thought it would be nice for a change. We get a class from Layle Koncur, I'm excited about that and then a bus to their store and a swag bag and prizes. Simple Stories has always been generous at our mom and me retreats so I know it will be lots of goodies. And something positive to look forward too.
My niece is giving me grief about not making her and her sister a face mask. I was only making them because my friend asked for donations and now she acts like I am a terrible aunt. Insane people are going insane!! She is always bragging about how she is taking a risk going to work (she is a raspatory therapist) when everyone else gets to stay home. She loves her job but hey get me some elastic(which is now hard to find) and ask me nicely!!!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another quiet day here. Need to go out and fertilize my plants and then maybe some scrapping. I keep saying I'm gonna scrap but it never happens, I think I've lost my mojo.

Return to “Daily Chatter”