Friday - 3/20/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 3/20/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy First Day of Spring Ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? Again, I'm heading out to work. Not sure what's in store for me today. Yesterday was complete chaos. Most of the providers are going to teletherapy, as video therapy isn't quite an option yet, but they're working on it. There is no checking in or out with thelephone therapy, and I really don't want to sit there for 8 hours with nothing to do . . .send me home already. Really. . . .I mean I'm grateful for a job, just when you have nothing to do it makes for a long day.

Anyone scrapping during this "social distancing" time??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 3/20/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home (self isolation) day for me. Most of the dogs are out in the run, I will feed them in a bit and they should settle back down. I want to wash the bed linens and a load of clothes today. I will most likely try to finish the layout I started the other day, thanks Tammy.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Had to drive about 66 miles to get my dog food. No one has it around here. They are stocked up now. I grabbed four 30 lb bags! Just got home a bit ago. Going to do some housework. Have a good day everyone.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We're venturing out for the 1st time in over a week. Need to stop by the post office and then on to Aldi and Walmart for food. Hopefully we can get what we need and not have to stop at more stores.
Publix, our big grocery store chain, has designated 1 hour 2 days a week for the elderly to shop. Don't they realize that just about everyone in Central Florida is elderly.....we decided to go later in the day because of that.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

It’s a bit cold for spring. No scrapping this week for me.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy I am grateful that I am not working. That is one thing hat would of drove me crazy. DH is working from home today. we'll see how that goes. :mrgreen:
Beth that is crazy how far you had to drive for dog food. Good thing we aren't rationing gas out there.
I think I'll spend more time in the scraproom today. I got a good star on finishing the year 2007. I'm scrapping Christmas right now and getting excited to move into 2008 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
With DH home I have to make him lunch AND dinner! haha He has gone to the grocery store for me so I haven't been in public for eleven days now. :) I am changing decorations today. Getting out the spring decorations and putting away the St. Patricks day.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tracy F wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:19 am We're venturing out for the 1st time in over a week. Need to stop by the post office and then on to Aldi and Walmart for food. Hopefully we can get what we need and not have to stop at more stores.
Publix, our big grocery store chain, has designated 1 hour 2 days a week for the elderly to shop. Don't they realize that just about everyone in Central Florida is elderly.....we decided to go later in the day because of that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's a cleaning and laundry and scrapping day.
DH got called into work yesterday and today. He was kind of pouting about it. I think he enjoyed being "quarantined".
Back to my cleaning and scrapping!
Have a great day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”