It's Tuesday....05/23/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday....05/23/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

so what's on your plate today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Tuesday....05/23/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

work for me, but my half day if I choose to take it, which I plan on it!! I got a lot accomplished in my room last night and I plan on coming home today and getting some more done! Not to mention I have two prizes that still need to get mailed (sorry Tamara & Sue on the delay)....

Garrett has his Keystones today (standardized testing) and anticipates an easy day....

Other than that, I have nothing else planned. We decided to play it by ear since Tyler and Kirsten are visiting.....

So what's everyone else doing today?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Up with the pups this morning. Waiting for all of them to wake up so that I can feed them and get this day started. The ground is wet this morning from the rain so Frankie Whiz (Dachshund) doesn't want to go out, so back in the crate he goes. And Gypsy will sleep until 10 if I let her. I also have some errands in town I need to run later. The barkery will be attending a block party in downtown Hartsville tomorrow night so baking is on the list as well.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Nothing today until school gets oUT and Tim has therapy. I do have to deliver a baby quilt sometime today. Trying to get things together for Dylan surgery tomorrow. Still don't know time and it's an hour and a half drive
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I've already exercised at home today. I have a dr. apt this morning. I already set up the ironing board and need to wash sheets in the basement. I also have some more sewing to do. Be sure to check the board tomorrow for your weekly challenge!!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

This morning we're planting Mom's flowers that we bought yesterday, She may get upset that we didn't wait for her, but she often stays up way late watching tv and then sleeps until noon, 1 pm or later and we want to get this show on the road! I need to buy plants for my planter today, too. (First I need to decide what I want -- so many pretty ones out there)
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

What's on my plate? I can tell you what was on it. Scrambled eggs, raisin toast, and hashbrown potatoes. I just got home from having breakfast out with friends. :D

Now I am spending the rest of my day doing laundry. Of course, laundry for one doesn't take all that long to do.

Jan - gotta love dachshunds and their delicate feet ;) Lola won't step on wet grass or snow.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 am What's on my plate? I can tell you what was on it. Scrambled eggs, raisin toast, and hashbrown potatoes. I just got home from having breakfast out with friends. :D
Leslie, my friend, you crack me up! :lol:

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 am Jan - gotta love dachshunds and their delicate feet ;) Lola won't step on wet grass or snow.
Rocky is part chihuahua and dachshund, and he's the same way.....poor guy was miserable when we had snow for days....nothing like shoveling the back yard just for your dog! :roll:

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:04 pm
leslie wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 am Jan - gotta love dachshunds and their delicate feet ;) Lola won't step on wet grass or snow.
Rocky is part chihuahua and dachshund, and he's the same way.....poor guy was miserable when we had snow for days....nothing like shoveling the back yard just for your dog! :roll:
That's the reason why mine wears a little belly band around his wee wee on rainy days.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”