It's just another Manic Monday! 05/22/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's just another Manic Monday! 05/22/17

Post by tammyfolk »

You're welcome :mrgreen: ....as I know that song will be stuck in your head all day now!

So the band banquet is over, and I can start cleaning my scraproom today, and start preparing for the next big event in our life (end of school & G's surgery).....today is work for me, and G has marching band practice tonight. Not sure if Tyler and his wife will be here tonight or not. They spent the night at Nanny & Pappy's (my inlaws) last night. Shawn is taking Wed-Friday off to spend some time with them.

Hope everyone has a great Monday, and that you don't have dreary rainy weather like I do!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: It's just another Manic Monday! 05/22/17

Post by LoriS »

I will have Miss Ada here for a couple of hours today while her Mommy helps to do interviews for another new teacher. I'm not sure if they will stay for supper tonight or not. Abby was undecided yesterday! If they go home as soon as Abby is done, then I will try to scrap a little this afternoon, if they stay it will be tonight or tomorrow before I can get in my scrap room.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy morning as usual. The dogs have been fed and have settled down. Palmetto just delivered our propane. Hopefully it will last through the end of the year depending on the weather. We like to fill the tank during the late spring and summer months while the price is low. Walked next door to help Kyle put some chicken in the crock pot for bbq sandwiches later. He found a recipe on Pinterest he wanted to try. I love that he looks for recipes and cooks for himself. He's here now making lunch for the both of us.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Had bloodwork this morning, went to exercise rehab and visited my niece at a childrens hospital. Things are going well. I'm waiting for sheets in the dryer to make my bed. I've already cheated with sugars today. I just ate some chocolate covered pretzels. Not such a good idea since I see the dr. tomorrow. I am sure she will scold me!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Off to fold the laundry!

Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

eHome from work, and getting some things done here on the site....notice the June theme??

I just dropped Garrett off at marching band practice, and Shawns son Tyler and Kirstin are her for dinner.....Shawn is grilling every meat known to man I believe.....hot dogs, steak, pork chops, chicken, sausage, and burgers......guess we'll have plenty of left overs this week.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Dylan had a baseball game, possibly his last this year as his surgery is wed. and he cant play for 2 weeks. there is one game scheduled for 2 weeks and 2 days from surgery but we will see about that one.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I took Mom to buy flowering plants to put in her whiskey half barrel, She chose fuschia and white Martha Washington geraniums, dark purple snapdragons, pale pink and yellow lantana, pink dianthus, and some creeping green plants with tiny blue, pink and white flowers (can't remember the name off hand). Hoping for nice weather tomorrow so we can help her get them planted. She had quite a few flowers and plants around her house in Illinois and only a few here last summer. The plants will give her something to tend to, and she enjoys that.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 10:02 pm I took Mom to buy flowering plants to put in her whiskey half barrel, She chose fuschia and white Martha Washington geraniums, dark purple snapdragons, pale pink and yellow lantana, pink dianthus, and some creeping green plants with tiny blue, pink and white flowers (can't remember the name off hand). Hoping for nice weather tomorrow so we can help her get them planted. She had quite a few flowers and plants around her house in Illinois and only a few here last summer. The plants will give her something to tend to, and she enjoys that.
Barb, have you thought of potted tomato plants or indoor herb plants.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”