Sunday 05/21/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday 05/21/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies!

On my way to have lunch with the inlaws...also Shawns son Tyler, and his wife (who drove in from NC last night). then home to change, go to the school and set up for the Band Banquet, and then the actual banquet at 5:00 pm. All this stressing for the past couple of weeks will be over tonight!! Then life can get back to normal and I can focus on the next big event.....Gs surgery on June 13th.

So what's everyone else have on their agenda today??

Also Lori - here is my Uncle Sam.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 05/21/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies!

On my way to have lunch with the inlaws...also Shawns son Tyler, and his wife (who drove in from NC last night). then home to change, go to the school and set up for the Band Banquet, and then the actual banquet at 5:00 pm. All this stressing for the past couple of weeks will be over tonight!! Then life can get back to normal and I can focus on the next big event.....Gs surgery on June 13th.

So what's everyone else have on their agenda today??

Also Lori - here is my Uncle Sam.

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning everyone! I had a busy morning if cleaning as yesterday was so busy that I haven't had a chance. On the plus side, dd did pass her driver's test and we had a lovely, but cold, day yesterday at the band event. I just dropped dd of at work - can't drive until we go to the secretary of state tomorrow- and then hope to get some scrapping in!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi everyone! Good luck with banquet tonight, Tammy! I know those things are a lot of work. Love your Uncle Sam, still wanna see your photo booth props.
Hi Cassy - glad you got online a bit. I will get your prize in the mail to you!
I am going to tutor for a bit this afternoon, then get packed for my trip. I've been scrapping and making tissue paper tassels for garland for Mary BEth's engagement party that her sister is throwing. I've also got to get the gifts for the future bridesmaids done. First on the agenda when I get back from Vegas.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's a quiet morning here. It's cool but clear outside today. I'm catching up on laundry; hoping to get to Lowe's to pick out flowers and plants for the new planters.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a somewhat productive morning here so far. I headed outside after the hubs left for work and did some trim work with the push mower and weedeater. Then came inside to shower, make myself a little lunch and am now trying to get the laundry done. I can't decide if I want to bake, scrap or sit on the couch and do nothing. We celebrated my moms 70th birthday last night and I didn't get home until almost 9 pm. By the time I got home from market and unpacked yesterday I had less than an hour to relax before I had to drive down to Hartsville last night. The couch just might win today. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Checking in!

I've been under the weather with a migraine. Our weather has been miserable. Wednesday and Thursday it was in the mid 80's, the Friday the temp dropped to the low 40's. My head doesn't stand a chance. It started raining last night and we are currently having a thunderstorm. Gotta love Michigan in the Spring.

I'm joining Jan and hanging out on my couch all day.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Tammy - I love your Uncle Sam! Very cute!

It's been a pretty lazy day around here today. Pretty cool for this time of year. I'm ready for it to warm up just a little bit!

Return to “Daily Chatter”