It's Saturday Ladies....05/20/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday Ladies....05/20/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

As if my life isn't crazy enough right now....I'm on my way out the door to go to Lock Haven with some of my coworkers to complete a wood craft (uncle Sam) for my front door.....then home to finish up with my frames.

Anything scrapbook related is on hold until after the banquet. Gotta finish the frames and props TODAY!! Did I mention how much I love the trace & cut feature on my silhouette?? How did I not know this existed until a few days ago??

Have a great day ladies....will check in later today!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Saturday Ladies....05/20/17

Post by BarbP »

Mom fell last night. Not sure what happened; I heard a thud and then a cry. By the time I got into the room, she was on here feet. She slipped or tripped, then hit her head on somethinf as she fell. We called the nurse advice line at a local hospital, and I sat up with her until 4:30 a.m. when she decided she could sleep. This stuff really scares me.

No big plans on my agenda today. It looks as though it may be a rain-free day, so I may run a couple of errands. My youngest daughter's husband is in Minnesota for work related training, and her 2 kids are with their dad for the weekend, so she may call me. She often calls when she's alone and talks for an hour or so

Have a great day :)
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Tammy - have fun and share a photo of your Uncle Sam when you get it done I would love to see it!
Barb - I hope everything is okay with your Mom. That can be very scary!

I slept in until 7 this morning. I can't remember when I have slept that late! I'm hoping the rain is done for the day around here. I need to run to town to pick up a few groceries, then I plan on coming home and scrapping! I'm hoping to work on a couple of this month's challenges this weekend!

Enjoy your day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Slept in today and loved every minute of it! We have a grandsons soccer game today and then Lantern Fest tonight with my daughter and her two kids. We are all just a bit excited. It looks like a sunny day so I hope it warms up for the lantern fest tonight. At least no rain is in the forecast. WE have a few groceries to pick up today as well, kids are coming to dinner tomorrow.
Tammy have fun crafting Uncle Sam!
Barb so sorry to hear about your mom I can't tell you it gets any easier. They are so fragile a that age.

Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Finally a day with no rain. I slept in - had a ladies tea to attend and then was busy cleaning out house while the hubby is at work. So much easier to do when he isn't here.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Sorry about your mom, Barb - hope she is doing well today with no bad effects! Tammy - did you get those props all done? Can't wait to see them.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Thank you for the good wishes for my Mom. she woke up early in the afternoon and felt a little dizzy. I took her blood pressure and it was low; could have been while she fell Friday night. We gave her some breakfast and some water; that seemed to help put her back to normal. By late afternoon she was puttering around dusting. We will check in with her primary care doc about the continued blood pressure fluctuations and a couple other issues that could be affecting her balance.

Return to “Daily Chatter”