Sunday 2/23/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 2/23/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is staying warm today. The last couple of nights here have been in the 20's. It's suppose to warm back up today with rain again next week. Great day to stay inside and scrap but I have some painting I need to do on the outside. Hoping to get to that today as well as work on some of the challenges here this month.
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday2/23/2020

Post by Tracy F »

Trying to get back to my normal routine. I was up early for a cold morning walk but my 2 exercise classes were cancelled at the last minute. So I managed to get all the laundry done this morning. Planning on spending some time in my scraproom this afternoon.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday2/23/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been dealing with a headache all morning - took a motrin, and I'm currently on my second can of diet pepsi. Hoping it subsides soon!! I'm in the middle of a Liam Neeson movie - the Commuter, and once that's over I plan on starting another layout. I finally finished my re-do last night!

Laundry is going, and we're all just doing our own thing around here today. . .definitely enjoying our weekend! The Walking Dead returns tonight!! Anyone else other than me watch it??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday 2/23/2020

Post by Krystle »

It was foggy, raining, and hailing today!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our weather has been up and down, from sunshine to snow to rain or drizzle. On days like this, we spend a lot of time opening the sliding glass door to let the two cats and the pup outside or inside. It's getting dark out and it's only 4:30 pm. Hoping to finish a couple of scrapbook projects this evening.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Drove 6 hours home today. It was an amazing trip! So glad we went and so glad it all worked out. DH worried about my battery's way too much and try to have me turn them down and preserve them while we were sitting which dropped my numbers to the 80s most of the time we were in the Grand Canyon. Silly boy! We went back with full batteries.
Last night it snowed down south so we drove home part way in gorgeous snowy mountains. We took a different route rather than the freeway. It was fun to make the little stops along the way.
He ordered my new computer last night It should be here tomorrow and the mouse is supposed to arrive today but hasn't so far. He won't have time to get it all up and running tomorrow night but hoping to have a computer soon. Thank goodness I don't have to post right now this week.
I have two doctors appointments in the morning one at 8:00. So I actually came home and washed and curled my hair so I won't have to do that in the morning and save time because I will be in the morning rush hour traffic. My $4,000 med has been denied from every appeal that we tried. Meeting what the doctor to decide what to do.
Then I have a dietitian appointment so that she can tell me what better meals I can make. Lol
We're all unpacked and life is good. But I do have to go make dinner. Dang vacation is over
Happy Sunday!
Tell me I hope your headache went away.
Jan I hope you were able to get the painting done
Barb hope things go well for you and your mom
Tracy sorry you couldn't exercise today
Krystal sounds like your weather is like our state, a little of everything right now it's just nice and peaceful
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”