Saturday - 2/22/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 2/22/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone -

so what's on everyones "to do" list today? Anyone scrapping??

I'm currrently working on my scraproom right now, but hope to finish the layout that I restarted some time today, and start on another one, in between the weekend household responsibilites and laundry.

Today is Gs 19th birthday and has requested cheeseburgers on the grill instead of going out so Shawn is currently at the grocery store buying fresh buns, and burger fixin's (mostly hamburger dill pickles). G is currently still sleeping, but will have his usual pound cake for his "birthday cake" later today. The kid is not a cake or cupcake person, and CANNOT stand any type of icing (not sure what is wrong with him). Weird I know . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday - 2/22/2020

Post by Krystle »

Movie day with my boys: we are watching Peter Pan! Maybe scrapping later.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning everyone! Spending the morning getting caught up online. We got home from Disney yesterday. We had such a great time hanging out with the kids. Disney was a bit frustrating due to the crowds and the heat, I don't think we've ever seen it so crowded. Our 1st day was at Magic Kingdom and it took forever just to get into the park. We barely made it to our 1st Fast Pass but weren't able to get on the ride because it broke down just as it was our turn to get on. So they gave us a free Fast Pass to use anywhere else in the park. Later in the day the ride was running again so half our party went back to it and my dgd and I went to another ride and just as we got to get on, that ride broke down. So we raced back to the other ride and got on. The next 2 days went pretty smooth. It was our 1st time to see the new Star Wars section and it was impressive. I'm not a Star Wars fan and don't really know anything about it but it is amazing. We were able to get on one of the rides there (only waited 45 mins) and it was an awesome ride.
The kids left yesterday and dh and I were supposed to go to Epcot. But it was so cold and windy, not to mention we were so exhausted, that we decided to head home. It felt so good to sleep in our own bed again!
Not sure what I'll do today. I should probably work on all the pics we took before I forget where some of them were taken.

Tammy, glad to hear your Mil is home and doing well!
Tamara, enjoy your trip!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy morning but thankfully, the 3 sick dogs I had yesterday are feeling better today. Lots of dog laundry and I'm baking 2 batches of treats today. I need to get to Hartsville sometime next week to pick up meds for Cricket. Her seizures are much more frequent now and the vet thinks it's time to put her on meds. Yes, I plan to scrap today. My intentions are to work on the two of the sketches provided this month.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”