Friday - 2/21/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 2/21/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

It's a pretty cold one out there this morning. Thank goodness I don't have to scrape my windshield this morning . . .because G does! :mrgreen: Any whoo, heading to work in a few minutes. . .and then home to chill - and scrap! I was so proud of myself last month, and this month I've only managed to do 2 layouts and destroy another one, so I need to remedy that! Nap then scrap. I wish any ways. Never been one to be able to take a nap unless I'm sick.

My MIL indeed got to come home yesterday and we visited with her for quite some time yesterday evening! Thank you everyone for your prayers and concerns!! It means a lot to me!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 2/21/2020

Post by Tamara »

So happy to hear your mother-in-law's doing great. How is that bed treating you?
We're at a hotel and I always love the solid firm mattresses. Glad that you are starting to scrap a little bit more. I have a scrap desk too tidy up next week.
Today we are going to a breakfast buffet and then watching a shootout and then getting on the train to Grand Canyon. looking forward to it although my oxygen numbers have not been great so we will see how that goes. And DH worries ahead of the game for the scenarios of what if they can't charge my batteries. When we picked up our tickets the lady told us there wasn't a guarantee for plugs on the train so that stirred him up.
At dinner the hostess called a train supervisor who is sure does that we would get all the help we need. And last night he still argued that if my batteries run out he will stay back from the bus tour to charge them. He gets mad at me when I tell him it will work out. ( They told us before we booked that they had plugs) all is well.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, glad to read your MIL is home.
Tamara, enjoy your trip. Tell Tom to lighten up and enjoy his too. :lol:

It's cold and windy here today but at least it's not raining. Three days of rain was enough! Not much on the agenda today. I was invited to a grill out this evening in Hartsville but my LoLa is sick today so I may be staying home with her instead. I'm not really feeling up to it anyway and LoLa being sick is a good enough excuse to get out of it. All I want to do today is stay home in my jammies, nap and scrap. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning!
Tammy, great news about MIL! I have a LO that I consider to be in the tear apart and start over category too.
Tamara, he frets because he loves you and doesn't know what he would do without you. Enjoy the train ride.
Weather here is cold but no snow!!! It snowed all around us but my county was protected from it. DH had to fly to WI where it was -6 so it's not so cold here.
Jan, I would love to do a day of napping, scrapping in my jammies but I have to go to a birthday party this afternoon. I'm so wanting not to go and just be lazy.
Have a great day all. Stay warm and safe.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Great news Tammy!

I am hoping to get a little scrapping done this evening.

Return to “Daily Chatter”