Wednesday - 2/19/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 2/19/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Headed to work here in about 10 minutes. Busy morning here at home already today. . .slept in until 7:30 am (when I got G up) and got out of bed with NO BACK PAIN so I'm completely thrilled about that. Shawn had already left for work, so I'm not sure what his thoughts are yet. I will say we slept with our heads elevated and our feet, which was nice, but not sure if it was at the right setting or not. . .trial and error right?? But no pain!

My MIL is right on track with recovery was the last we heard last night, but still in the ICU. Shawn went back to work this morning, but will call during / after the dr rounds this morning and get an update! Thank you guys for all the kind words and prayers!

Well, not sure if I'll make it in the scrap room tonight or not. Another late night at work, and not sure if we're going to the hospital or not. If not, I'm sure Shawn will want to watch Survivor. . . .who knows??? I'll check in later regardless.

Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 2/19/2020

Post by Tamara »

Good morning! If it can be a good morning lol
My computer crashed last night so I need to run to Best buy this afternoon. I have a haircut appointment this morning and a quick class at 1:00.
called California and gave them my insurance so that bill will go away for a minute. Dh is freaking out since it's too late to cancel our Grand canyon trip. Yea!! But now he thinks I need a new computer. And we were just trying to get pictures off my phone so there would be room for Grand canyon pics. Oh I have got to get this under control I have way too many pictures but I can't get rid of so many.
Just packing a bit right now.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy morning. Partly my fault for waiting until the last minute to work on my challenge for today. It's raining again today so the dogs are being very cooperative about going out. I'm sure there will be some dog laundry before the day is out. We're expecting much of the same tomorrow with a small chance of snow tomorrow evening. Getting ready to head to the antique store with my mother. We need to add a few things to our booth. Not much else on the agenda, that I know of. May scrap, depending on how I feel after our trip to town.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tammy, good to hear MIL is doing well. I sat a read all morning and then hit the Y for some cardio workout. Meeting tonight so probably won't be scrapping. DH just left for the airport for a short trip so that means no cooking for a few days and more scrapping!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yeah, on the bed, Tammy. Love getting out of bed and no back pain. Glad your MIL is still stable.

Nothing much going on for me; just another day of work, etc. Now just chilling and watching The Unicorn on DVR.

Return to “Daily Chatter”