Tuesday - 2/18/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 2/18/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

Heading out to work in a few minutes. . .on less than 3 hours of sleep. We spent most of the evening at the hospital last night as my MIL is in ICU after having a heart attack and having 2 stints placed in her right coronary artery. Funny thing is, I was at work and we were texting back an forth about Gs birthday party that she was planning . . I got home from work about 8:00 pm and I remember looking at the clock in the ER at 8:45 pm so the time in between was a complete whirlwind. Totally exhausted, but I open up this morning, and I don't want to put that on anyone else at work . . .wish me luck that I stay awake! New bed will be delivered today, so I'm hoping for a good nights sleep!! If I'm not back on this evening after work, you all know why . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday - 2/18/2020

Post by Patti »

thinking of you, Tammy, and prayers for your MIL. My 99-year-old mom was taken to the hospital yesterday with a UTI. My niece sent me a picture of her all snuggled in her bed and she looked good. You are right when you say a moment can change everything.
It's a cloudy rainy day here so that means scrapping and reading!
Have a great day all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

So sorry Tammy! Sounds like they caught it in time and now that the stints are in, things should go well.
Wow Patty I can't believe your mom is 99. That's amazing!
I only have a field trip with the Activity Day girls to my granddaughters. She is going to show us her bunnies and chickens. The girls are excited.
I'm going to start packing for our road trip so last minute we don't forget anything. Then pretty much a little of everything or a whole lot of nothing. :lol:
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I'm sorry to hear that Tammy!

Today is relatively uneventful for me: work, then putting laundry away.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, sorry to read about your mother in law. Hoping for a speedy recovery!
Patti, wow,99......that's great! Sorry to read about her UTI. Hoping she too has a speedy recovery.

Like Krystle, it's an uneventful day here as well. I have a little light housework and a load of laundry. Leftovers for dinner.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy hope your MiL is doing okay and improving some every day. Just work for me last two days. My FIL will be 90 this week. He has lived a lot longer than he thought he ever would. Here is quite the character

Return to “Daily Chatter”