It's Monday again - 2/17/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday again - 2/17/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - heading out to work in just a few minutes. Schedule change for this week. Apparently I have two (2) late nights this week and tonight is one of them . . . working until 8:00 pm tonight or until the last patient either cancels or leaves.

Not much on the agenda for when I get home though. If I get to my scraproom, it'll be to pull apart a layout I ruined last night with splatters, and salvage what I can, and recut the cut file used. It's really said though, as I was lovin' the layout. Makes me rethink the splattering though.

So what's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday again - 2/17/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Thankfully, no plans today. I just finished putting two batches of treats in the oven to dehydrate. One batch for my pups and one for my granddog, Dutch. I will most likely scrap today as I have nothing else to do but play, yay me!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

getting ready for my granddaughter to come over today and babysitting my grandson
ImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Work and then hopefully tv and scrapping
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well apparently I had more to do today than I thought since it is 4:00 and I am just getting to the computer. haha I sewed some custom orders this morning but still need to get the ribbons sewed on. Then I took lunch to my dads, did his dishes, swept his floor and took out his overflowing garbage. My brother and his family went out of town last minute and he's the one that feeds him. I offered to get him groceries, his fridge was bare and nothing is in his freezer except ice and he is an ice cream lover. I text the list to my sister in-law that picks up stuff for him. Sad that we have so many siblings and my sister who made him dinner yesterday and I were the only ones to go visit him.
I still need to exercise. Dinner is easy because we had lots leftover from our taco bar last night so guess what we are having! :mrgreen: We are planning on going to the theatre room tonight for an episode of something but DH woke up at 3:30 this morning, woke me up at 5:30 so now he is pretty tired.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Got home right at 8 and no sooner had I changed my clothes and was heading downstairs in my pajamas when Shawn ( who was on the phone) yelled at me to get dressed as the ambulance was on the way to his mom and dads house. Shawns mom had a heart attack (or so we think) as she’s in surgery now. They took her in before they talked to us. So now we’re all at the hospital waiting on an update.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”