It's Sunday.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Sunday.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

what's on your plate today?

I'm getting ready to shower and head out. My mom wants to go to Lancaster today and I told her I would ride with her. Other than that, that's about it. Hoping to be home at a decent time so I can possibly get something else done today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: It's Sunday.....

Post by Krystle »

Church, hiking, laundry, and scrapbooking is the plan today.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We leave for Disney this afternoon. Can't get into our house til after 4. Went for my morning walk and just taking a few minutes to check in here and then need to get all packed up. So excited to see the kids today!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

still trying to get everything on my phone & Ipad onto my computer, and deleting all dupes, and making sure there are backups on the external drive and what not!

I watched a couple of DVRd shows this morning, and now I'm working on laundry and my scraproom . . . feeling abit unmaotivated today, and sad that the weekend is almost over. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Kids are coming to dinner today! It's Taco Sunday! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tammy I am trying to do the same thing with photos from my phone. We bought one of those flash drives that takes them off the phone and then you put them on your computer whenever. My problem has been the videos are taking up way too much space. I need them off before we go to Grand Canyon this week. I am trying to finish scrapbooking the challenges so I can move them to the computer before I delete everything not needed.
Tracy so happy you get to see your kids!
Jan Enjoy your mom time!
Tammy I hate it when the weekend lies by too. Do you get Presidents Day off? DH doesn't so I will be sewing.

Home from church now to get dinner ready for the kids and hopefully squeeze in layout time. And some photo organizing!

Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sunday School, Church then come home and took a nap; I've just been so exhasuted lately. Finished up one LO; did another one and started pulling things for the next LO. Need to pull some pics and sort them while I watch TV :D Now watching some Blacklist with DH
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Just Cleaning and doing Laundry
ImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”