Saturday 2/15

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Saturday 2/15

Post by Tracy F »

What's up today?

Up early for 5K training this morning, one more month of training left.
We are heading down to Disney World tomorrow. We've rented a house and my stepdaughter and granddaughters are driving down from Boston for the week. So I'll be busy today. I've got laundry going and need to go to Walmart to pick up some groceries for all of us. Can't wait to see the kiddos tomorrow! We'll probably spend the 1st day just hanging around the house catching up and there's a pool so I'm sure the girls will be swimming....I won't though, it'll be too cold for me. Then we're going to the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday, Hollywood Studios on Wednesday and Animal Kingdom on Thursday. On Friday they head home and dh and I are going to Epcot to catch the last day of the Arts Festival.
I'll try and check in when I can next week.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 2/15

Post by tammyfolk »

Up super early but still not home. Out and about this morning getting new phones and iPads, lunch, and now we’re at the mattress store! Surprisingly he committed and our new temper pedic bed will be delivered on Tuesday. Wrapping things up now - will check in again when I get home.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Had to work today, again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Enjoy the visit and Disney
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy Have a super fun week! It sounds amazing to see everyone!
Tammy Hope you enjoy that new bed!! We know where you'll be hanging out now :P :P
Lolis enjoy your work day. On Saturdays I know it can't be fun
Krystal can't wait to get to your challenge
Got one scrap page finished this morning. Then we went to run errands and lunch. We had to hit three fabric stores until we found the fabric we needed. DH usually doesn't like to go with me. He was ornery for part of it, but three hours of just running out for three things turned into longer than planned. Now we are home for the rest of the day. Grilling salmon tonight. Kids are coming to dinner tomorrow. We are having a taco bar. I think I'll try to scrap a bit more since next week we are leaving on vacation and some things won't get done.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Went to breakfast early with friends; then I came home and took a nap with the dog LOL. Doing laundry and changing sheets plus bathed the dogs. DH went and worked a side job for a while. Now working on trying to get a page done for my 6 X 8 album. Then I will probably chill with DH in a bit
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I spent the day piddling around the house with the dogs. Just finished bathing Cooper because I caught him rolling in something in the pasture. Now he's running around the house like his tail is on fire. :lol: No plans for the rest of the evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Just been home with my hubby
ImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”