Good Morning Ladies - Thursday 05/18/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - Thursday 05/18/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning Ladies - Thursday 05/18/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Just dropped Garrett off at Jazz band practice....now I'm trying to order subs from Wegmans for our Band Banquet this coming Sunday.

I really need to finish getting ready for work......today is my late day. Will get home close to 6:00 pm

Then G has a band concert tonight at 7:00, so I'm trying to take advantage of the time I have this morning....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

The weather is turning crappy here today and is supposed to stay that way through the weekend. I need to get some blood testing done, so unless it's very bad outside I think I'll try to get it done and over with. We were going to get soil, rocks and plants to put in our whiskey barrel planters, vut people already are scrambling to protect outdoor plants from the cold weather we=re getting so we will wait until the warm weather comes back.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Going to be a hot one in PA today. I need to run to the bank to deposit stampin checks. Stopping at the nursery to grab some flowers to plant and a few more tomato plants, broccoli and eggplant too. Going to work in the garden a bit and who knows what else.

Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Grocery store and bank today. Not at all what I had planned for today. I was suppose to spend the afternoon at the lake with my sister and nieces but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I should have run my errands yesterday and put the chicken on last night but decided to mow the grass instead. Oh well, maybe next week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Believe it or not.......I am having a whole day at home! No interruptions, just chillin and getting little things done. I haven't had a day like this in forever. Trying to get together something for my grandsons preschool graduation tomorrow. Piddling around in the scrap room, getting cards out to a few friends. one had surgery, one lost her brother. I have a bridal shower to plan for June etc. etc.
Happy Thursday you all!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Checking in!

Day two of heat here in Michigan. I do not do well in temperatures above 70 degrees so I have been hibernating inside with the AC going. And, of course, my head is pounding. Yes, January is my favorite month of the year for a reason.

I did go to my Kiwi Lane card group meeting the other night. I'm learning how to use the templates. And it is yet another new thing to collect :lol:
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

leslie wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 4:46 pm Checking in!

Day two of heat here in Michigan. I do not do well in temperatures above 70 degrees so I have been hibernating inside with the AC going. And, of course, my head is pounding. Yes, January is my favorite month of the year for a reason.

I did go to my Kiwi Lane card group meeting the other night. I'm learning how to use the templates. And it is yet another new thing to collect :lol:
So that Kiwi Lane stuff looks interesting!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Wanda wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:05 pm
leslie wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 4:46 pm Checking in!

So that Kiwi Lane stuff looks interesting!
What I like about it is that I just need a pair of scissors, an ink pad, a dauber, and adhesive to work with it. And also a pencil.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”