Wednesday - 2/12/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 2/12/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.

Just got home from my yearly physical. Lab slip, mammogram slip, and an order to have a cologuard kit sent to my house :shock: as I can't mentally bring myself to have my first colonoscopy done!!

Gonna hang out here at home for about 20 minutes or so, and then head to work, as it's my late night. I'm assuming dinner will be waiting on me when I get home (as it usually is) and we'll sit down and watch the season premiere of Survivor. We're super excited for this season, as it's all previous winners.

Then, if I'm not exhausted at that point, I'll set the phone timer for 30 minutes, and piddle (Jan's word) around in my scrap room!

Have a great day ladies, and I'll check in throughout the day if I can.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 2/12/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Thankfully, it's a stay at home day for me. The weather is beautiful today so I will wander outside and do some spray painting in a bit. I also need to do a little vacuuming inside the house, fold a load of towels and finish a layout I started.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well I am off to a crazy start! For some reason I thought I had SOTD today so as soon as I got up I came down to do it and after thinking someone else did it, I posted it again and then realized that I have next Wednesday so I deleted it again. I need to shower and wash my hair, and I haven't even had breakfast. Silly me!!
Today is a do nothing much day. I may run to get some fruits and veggies later. Just going to do a little of everything. some sewing, some scrapping, writing a few cards that I need to get out and all.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in today....I just love Wednesdays, I can always count on being able to sleep til about 8-9am.
Have laundry going and I have my robot vacuum running. Dh will be leaving shortly for a haircut and then go swimming so I'll have most of the afternoon to myself. I'll be heading into my scraproom shortly. Tonight I have my chair yoga class.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a busy week here; DH is flying home tomorrow (this is after they left Las Vegas and were in Arizona and got the call to turn around :mrgreen: ). Haven't had a chance to even look at my scraproom this week. Hopefully this weekend I can carve out some time. Have to go pick up DH after work tomorrow and the dog has a therapy appt Friday after work. Hope everyone is having a good week!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:47 am Good morning ladies.

Just got home from my yearly physical. Lab slip, mammogram slip, and an order to have a cologuard kit sent to my house :shock: as I can't mentally bring myself to have my first colonoscopy done!!

Gonna hang out here at home for about 20 minutes or so, and then head to work, as it's my late night. I'm assuming dinner will be waiting on me when I get home (as it usually is) and we'll sit down and watch the season premiere of Survivor. We're super excited for this season, as it's all previous winners.

Then, if I'm not exhausted at that point, I'll set the phone timer for 30 minutes, and piddle (Jan's word) around in my scrap room!

Fiddledick is the word we use :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:17 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:47 am Good morning ladies.

Fiddledick is the word we use :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like that word too!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”