It's Tuesday Feb. 11, 2020

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Tuesday Feb. 11, 2020

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning guys!! How is your Tuesday?

I am seriously thinking of going to a movie today alone. I want to see Little Women and today is $5 Tuesday and I have the time. I have no problem going alone. DH doesn't like to go to the theatre. We are so comfortable in our theatre room at home but then we have to wait for the shows to come out. He is totally fine with me going to Little Women without him. :mrgreen:
I may sneak in some scrap time. I got so much done yesterday I'm just going to chill and roll with it.
Happy Tuesday! Have a great one!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday Feb. 11, 2020

Post by Tracy F »

That's a great idea Tamara! I used to go alone to "chick" flicks that dh didn't want to see. Now that we're retired he comes with me. Probably because the theater has recliners and he can take a nap.
This morning was kinda foggy but I went for my walk anyway. It's quite warm down here in Florida this week. This afternoon I have Mah Jong and tonight we are going out to dinner with our street. Once a month about 40-60 of us go out to a restaurant. We haven't been in several months so we thought we'd better go before everyone starts calling us anti-social. lol And it's a new Cuban restaurant we've never tried before....mmmmm can't wait to eat!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, did you go see Little Women?

It's been a busy day here. I went to Harstville today to run a couple of errands. I stopped by and picked mom up and we hit a couple of thrift stores and had lunch at the Chinese restaurant. By the time I got home and uncrated the dogs, it was time to feed them. Now they've all been fed and are now sleeping again. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I really thought I had checked in earlier today. . .I know I've been on the site several times today. My bad!

Long day. Started work @ 7 am, had 3 provider call offs and one OA so it made for a really long day . . then home to make dinner, and deal with Shawn. He's having issues with his back again, and he isn't a happy camper right now due to the pain. He's actually already gone to bed and threw the mattress pads all on the floor and is sleeping there tonight. I am sleeping really well these days, but apparently he is not. There has to be the perfect mattress out there for us somewhere. . .

Anywho, I've been working on laundry, and straightening up my scrap room. I need to finish my current layout with some black splatters but would rather do that when I'm not so tired . . .and then figure out where to put the journaling, then on to the next . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:24 pm Tamara, did you go see Little Women?

It's been a busy day here. I went to Harstville today to run a couple of errands. I stopped by and picked mom up and we hit a couple of thrift stores and had lunch at the Chinese restaurant. By the time I got home and uncrated the dogs, it was time to feed them. Now they've all been fed and are now sleeping again. :roll:
Yes Jan I went. It was very good then I grabbed some ice cream and took it to Miss Kalli. She has pneumonia and is missing school this week. I can't believe how much her mother lets her miss but this is Dr approved. They were just so happy it wasn't the coronavirus or the flu.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”