Monday - 2/10/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 2/10/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

We're off to another work week here. . . and in the rain no less. It apparently is going to rain for the next two days with temps in the 40s. I'm ok with that as long as it's not the freezing temps and the "white stuff". . .it's definitely beautiful when it's coming down, but always a mess afterwards.

Plans for tonight include dinner out (having committed yet), a tv show with Shawn and then back into my scraproom to finish a layout I started last night lifting one of Jan's layouts . . .then the timer MUST BE SET for 30 minutes to clean up some in here!! Seriously!!

So what's everyone else doing today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 2/10/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Today's is Kyle's 30th birthday so he and I are going out to dinner. Other than a couple of errands, some light housework and scrapping, that pretty much sums up my day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in this morning....just couldn't drag myself out of bed. Have a meeting at noon and then hope to scrap this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:33 am Today's is Kyle's 30th birthday so he and I are going out to dinner. Other than a couple of errands, some light housework and scrapping, that pretty much sums up my day.
Happy Birthday Kyle!! Have a nice dinner out!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm loving this week with nothing in particular planned. I can decide each day what it is I want to do! :D
I've got the laundry started and now I'm in the scrap room to put some layouts into books! Then I have a little ironing, a little sewing and want to clean out the bottom freezer inside today. I have an Etsy order to get out as well.
My sugars are finally back on track after a week of no sugar and no bread. AND I lost another pound. That's four pounds and I started a new med Friday that can cause weight loss. I am totally ok with that! :lol: :lol:
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Just babysitting my grandson ,And when he go's to sleep, hope to scrap some page for a baby book ,that my daughter ask me to do for a friend
ImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

It was raining here this morning too. I think I'm coming down with something so I'm taking it easy today.
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Watching the final of AGT the champions. I am back from a weekend away scrapping with friends. It was our 17th year of getting together. I got 33 pages done and made 5 cards. So now I am sharing on the challenges.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Checking in . . came home from work, had dinner, and watched DVR'd shows - Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector & Prodigal Son with Shawn, and then I watched an episode of the Stranger on Netflix. Nice to have a "chill" night for a change!

G has gone to the school for a Senate meeting, and then indoor frisbee at ten, so I'll sit up and what for him to get home a little after 11 pm, so that gives me some time to play around in my scrap room . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”