Sunday 2/9/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 2/9/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate today?

My boarders just left and I'm getting ready to shower and head down to Hartsville to have dinner with my parents. I will probably visit a while before heading home to cook for Kyle and I tonight.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
57Diana
Prep Cook

Re: Sunday 2/9/2020

Post by 57Diana »

Today, I am finishing an SVG design for Marti Gras, then want to finish working on some organization stuff in my craft room. Hoping to get a bunch done!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I'm exhausted, I just want to relax and make pretty things!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Ironing and laundry took over my morning, as well as an episode or two of the Stranger on Netflix.

I just finished a layout, but put some paint splatters on it so I need to let it dry before I can scan it. .

I'm going to clean up my desk here a bit, throw more clothes in the washer & dryer, and then perhaps start another layout.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for my walk and then headed to my 2 exercise classes where we had an emergency. One of the guys in the 1st class collapsed and passed out. His wife was there too and said this happened before and it is always because he gets overheated easily. We called 911 and it took over 20 mins for them to get there. By then he was walking and talking and refused their help. Talk about scary.....it really affected our instructor, she couldn't even teach the 2nd class, she was so upset.
Anyway, came home and did laundry and some cleaning. Just now getting caught up online.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Just making Dinner I have the kid's coming to Dinner tonight;that's all for today
ImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just tried a roast in the instapot. It wasn't done as well as I thought it would be so we just gave it 25 more minutes. My son is out of town and his wife and baby are really sick so I told her we would drop some food off for them. She said we don't want it and she is right. I hem DH pants and sewed two towels that are a custom order. This week is pretty clear for me so I am looking forward to scrapping a bit. Laundry and ironing in the morning. I caved and made cookies last night. I only ate two and now they are in the freezer.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Best friend came in Friday night and have been spending time with her; played games; went to Dollar General and the grocery store. She cooked a pie and I did store bought lasagna. Played card games with my parents, etc. Did some dog blankets after she left; trying to get caught up on weekend stuff right now before I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Return to “Daily Chatter”