Saturday 2/8/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 2/8/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate today?

Kyle and I are headed to town in a little bit. We both have a couple of errands to run so we are carpooling today. :lol: Not much else on the agenda other than a load of dog laundry and some light housework. I also need to get my behind in gear and start on the Telephone Tag challenge. I've already scrapped it in my head so it should go quick once I start on it. Nothing else on the agenda that I know of. Not even sure what I'm doing for dinner tonight yet. :roll: I'm flying by the seat of my pants today! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 2/8/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been sorting through some of my clothes this morning. . . It needed done as I was running out of clothes hangers (as I hang everything of mine up), and felt like I was wearing the same things to work all the time. . .so yeah, I did that for most of the morning. Now the laundry is going, just paid a couple of bills, gathered some tax info together for Shawn, and am now sitting here. . .

We talked about going to the local mattress store, but I'm not really feeling it today, but he's having back issues pretty badly lately, and we did get our refund back from Personal Comfort, so it's just a matter of trying the "next thing". . .

Perhaps I'll scrap for a bit this morning too . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a do nothing kind of Saturday. DH is working on bills, doing some light housecleaning and we are free to do whatever. I mentioned driving to a park in town to check out pavilions so on March 1st when I try to book it I will have an idea of what we want. I missed the park that I really wanted. I was in Disneyland and forgot to check the site on Feb. 1st.
My very large bruise and hematoma from my Disneyland fall a week ago turned into a hard knot yesterday. Now it is bothering me more than ever. Still swollen a bit too. I am hoping to get scrapping right now. Caught up on the challenges yesterday. Now I would like to get my sketch done for the 17 :D
I got a fed ex letter yesterday for a chance at the generic for my $4000. a month med that was denied. I really want to take the application directly to the Post Office. I need to make sure it gets sent. Fingers crossed but it looks like I could make it. Thanks to the Dr. for getting me through the process to qualify for the drug because honestly I was never going to pay the large amount out of my pocket. I would of just stopped taking it.
We are having Salmon for dinner on the trager. Yum!
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for my 5K training. It was cold out today which made it hard for me to run. My knee was bothering me which hasn't happened in months so the trainer said it could be the cold today. The cold also makes it harder to breath. Hopefully it won't be that cold on race day.
No real plans for the rest of the day....maybe some scrapping. Trying to work ahead as I'll be going on vacation in about a week.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

We went skiing in the morning and I got a layout done!
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Not much her 'I have my grandson for the weekend so we just hanging out here
ImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”