It's Friday - 2/7/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday - 2/7/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy First Friday of the Month Ladies -

What's everyone up to today?? I'm getting ready to wake G up and head off to work. . .the weather is awful right this moment, it's pouring rain, that's supposed to turn into snow during the day. . .G has school, and so far has been able to NOT DRIVE in any snow this season, THANK GOODNESS (as he has no experience), but I'm fearful that's going to change today, so keep him in your thoughts. . .

We're supposed to go to the college tonight to watch a show in the Planetarium. . . it's free for the public, but you have to get tickets. So tickets are available at 5, and the first show starts @ 6:30. Hopefully the weather will keep people away and I can get the tickets. Wish me luck.

Off to wake G, and head off to work. Will check in later. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday - 2/7/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good luck getting the tickets, Tammy!

Getting out and about today. Mom is coming up and we are going to the antique store to settle up for last month, will most likely grab some lunch and I need to pop in Wallyworld for a couple of baking supplies. Nothing else on the agenda other than some much needed scrap therapy over the weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, hope you and G stay safe today!

We had quite a rain and wind storm last night but thankfully no tornadoes. It's still quite windy out and it was so windy earlier that my walking buddy and I decided not to walk. We were afraid we might get hit with flying branches or even trash cans.
No plans for today so I'm heading into my scraproom shortly.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Really windy here today and the river is flooded. I ended up going into Winston-Salem to the hospital today. A friend's 5 year old foster son was having trouble breathing so the doctor here was sending him to the pediatric emergency room. On the way there her husband started having chest pains and couldn't breathe so he was taken to the emergency room by ambulance. I went and checked in one emergency room to see her and her little guy and then she sent me up to stay with her husband until her son was released. It was kind of fun because the hospital staff was taking me back and forth between emergency rooms using the staff only hallways and elevators. At one time I thought I wanted to be an emergency room nurse so that's why it was fun. Not so fun if you are the patient or family. After I left the hospital, I treated myself to a Tuesday Morning purchase.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”