Good Morning Ladies - Wednesday 05/17/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - Wednesday 05/17/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's on your agenda today??

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning Ladies - Wednesday 05/17/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Work for me....then home to run another errand or two before heading off to stamp club at Beth's tonight....

Need to paint my frames and finish cutting out the props for the photo booth....

so much to do.....

stressing myself out about it....lol.

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

A day with No appts. No running. Just Dylan has a ball game at 500 the first he's been healthy enough for in weeks.

I cannot believe I have a free day.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We are enjoying our summer break already! I love those long, lazy days with nowhere we have to be! Shane and I do need to run to town later this morning and get a few groceries, and after that I hope to scrap some more!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Enjoy that free day, Sue! You certainly have earned it.

The sun is shining here, looks like a beautiul day, My mom and I need to make some decisions about where we want to put our new half barrel planters (sun or part-sun or shade; front porch or yard, or back patio) and what kinds of flowers and plants we want to put in them.I found some ideas for good plant combinations online and I'm excited about getting them going,

We also need groceries so I need to come up with a week's worth of dinner menus and a grocery list.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Babysat for our Mom's group at church this am and now it's home to clean and scrap...after all it is my day off!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 10:50 am Babysat for our Mom's group at church this am and now it's home to clean and scrap...after all it is my day off!
That's my plan Patti....after the band banquet this weekend, I plan on cleaning and purging my scrap room, as I keep saying over and over that I'm going to start a layout, and I cannot find anything that I need....so you know it's time to clean!

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Somewhat busy day here. I'm trying to prep for market, take care of the dogs and mow the grass inside the dogs fence. After I finished the grass I went around the inside and outside of the fence with the weed eater and the second battery died before I could finish. I guess I will finish it up tomorrow after I back from the grocery store.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 7:08 pm Somewhat busy day here. I'm trying to prep for market, take care of the dogs and mow the grass inside the dogs fence. After I finished the grass I went around the inside and outside of the fence with the weed eater and the second battery died before I could finish. I guess I will finish it up tomorrow after I back from the grocery store.
I can't stand my battery powered weed eater. BAtteries do not last worth a flip. So annoying.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Home from work late because of tutoring - but it is the last of my tutoring for a WHILE!

Finished teaching, testing, grading and posting grades. I have another week of work, but since I teach seniors, I am essentially finished.
I think I may ask my dean if I can go with Randy to Las Vegas next week. It will involve getting someone to cover a couple of responsibilities, but maybe he won't be too mad if I ask.

Return to “Daily Chatter”