Wednesday 1/29/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 1/29/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies!

It's quiet here again this morning. Dogs have been fed and are now asleep.....all 16! My boarders should be leaving Saturday so the house should be back to normal. Housework on the agenda today. What's on yours?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 1/29/2020

Post by Tamara »

Jan- How do you move around the house with 16 dogs?
Taking dh to get shots in his back. He is getting a mid sedation so I get to be the driver after. He took the day off so he can rest after. Lucky for us because he is now taking us to the airport this evening. I will be packing all day for Disneyland. Who would of thought. Maybe it is a good thing to only know 24 hours before. No time to worry. :lol: :lol:
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:27 am Jan- How do you move around the house with 16 dogs?
Taking dh to get shots in his back. He is getting a mid sedation so I get to be the driver after. He took the day off so he can rest after. Lucky for us because he is now taking us to the airport this evening. I will be packing all day for Disneyland. Who would of thought. Maybe it is a good thing to only know 24 hours before. No time to worry. :lol: :lol:
Happy Wednesday!!
After months of moving around the house with 12 and Jack's wheelchair, 16 is a piece of cake. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Have fun at Disneyland Tamara! Safe travels!

Slept in today til an amber alert went off on my phone. Scared me half to death! I've got some laundry going now and then plan on scrapping this afternoon. Chair yoga class tonight.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm still sitting at work, waiting for the last patient to check out and then I can go home. . .Shawn should have steaks on the grille right about now, so that when I get home, dinner will be ready. The 6:00 pm patient cancelled so I'm actually getting off an hour early!! :mrgreen:

I plan on working in my scrap room for a little bit this evening, but probably won't scrap any, just continue cleaning / sorting through things with my 30 minute timer, and maybe watch a show or two with Shawn . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Getting ready to leave work. When I get home I need to do some computer work and do some returns I do on the side (for friends and family members). And put up laundry I started last night and finished this morning. So no scrap time tonight.

Return to “Daily Chatter”