Good Morning Everyone - Tuesday 05/16/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone - Tuesday 05/16/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So what's everyone have on their agendas today??

Work for me of course, then Garrett has pre season marching band practice tonight, and I need to run to Party City and Michaels, for items needed for this Sundays band banquet. Plus I need to order the food for 200+ people. We've decided to make it simple this year and just order an assortment of subs from Wegmans. But still, they need ordered and everything else needs done! It's definitely going to be a busy next couple of days!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone - Tuesday 05/16/2017

Post by Beth »

Gonna be a gorgeous day! Looks like a great day to work outside! Gonna plant more corn and mow. I MUST get over to the Stampin' Cottage and set up for club that meets tomorrow evening. I ended up making chocolate fudge doughnuts with peanut butter icing last night instead of going to the cottage. So I have to get over there today. Maybe try to get the May sketches done too. Enjoy your day! See you tomorrow night, Tammy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Beth wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 5:16 am Gonna be a gorgeous day! Looks like a great day to work outside! Gonna plant more corn and mow. I MUST get over to the Stampin' Cottage and set up for club that meets tomorrow evening. I ended up making chocolate fudge doughnuts with peanut butter icing last night instead of going to the cottage. So I have to get over there today. Maybe try to get the May sketches done too. Enjoy your day! See you tomorrow night, Tammy!
WHAT? Chocolate fudge donuts with peanut butter icing? Oh. My. Yum.

Me? I'm just working and eating cucumbers and a yellow bell pepper!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's been kind of a crazy day so far. It's raining off and on. I exercised first thing this morning and then went and had a massage. Then I just came home and wanted to eat everything in the house LOL. I am trying to do some sewing today and ironing, but it's slow in coming.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I slept much later than usual his morning, and I still feel a little lethargic, taking it easy today. I've been researching "how to plant a container garden in an oak barrel", since Mike bought two for Mom and me. It's fun to pick out flowers, etc.

Return to “Daily Chatter”