Monday - 01/27/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 01/27/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

What's on everyones agenda for today?? I'm getting ready to leave for work shortly, gotta make sure G is up before I leave. . .

As far as I know we don't have any plans for the evening and honestly in the winter time, I kinda like it like that. Apparently I'm becoming more and more of a homebody, and I'm ok with that. . .

I'm trying to use the last of a 2013 Scraproom kit - Pebbles Family Ties (they send you four mini kits) and I have an idea as to what I want to do, but I need to find a pic/pics to match the papers. . .that's my goal tonight, as well as spending my 30 minutes on going through some more embellishments and finding a home for them . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: Monday - 01/27/2020

Post by Krystle »

Trying to get out the door for work. Not sure about tonight
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my morning walk today. Need to hit Walmart and Aldis today as the cupboards are bare.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy being a homebody is pretty relaxing. We enjoy more nights like that. Today I don't have anything on the agenda. I was thinking of cleaning bathrooms and maybe cranking out some more scrap pages with the pics I had printed last week. Getting closer to finishing up 2007. I am at least to November. A trip to chuck e cheese, a couple of birthdays and then Christmas and I am outta the year! WooHoo Bring it on! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I may even bring out the sewing machine for an hour. Guess I best get on it!!
Happy Monday! It's going to be a great week!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, sometimes it's good to just stay home and relax.
Tamara, enjoy scrapping and sewing!

It's been a busy morning here. I had a couple of crates to clean as well as dog laundry. I'm finally able to sit down and check in. Not much on the agenda today. I purchased a rotisserie chicken yesterday to make chicken pot pie for dinner. What's left I will chop up for chicken salad.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I volunteered at HOPE ministries this a.m. and then a friend stopped by. Now doing laundry and thinking about doing today's challenge. No hubby home so no dinner to be planned.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me. Leftovers for supper. Doing some laundry and got some to put up. Compare a stack of photos to hubby's various photo albums.

Return to “Daily Chatter”