National Spouses Day - January 26th

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

National Spouses Day - January 26th

Post by tammyfolk »

NATIONAL SPOUSES DAY
National Spouses Day on January 26th each year celebrates the bond between two people and sets aside time for couples to show each other gratitude.

Dedicated to recognizing spouses everywhere, the observance reminds us to take time for our mate. From being thankful for the fulfillment and security of a long-term relationship to the boost of morale and well-being provided by spouses, there are many reasons to celebrate. This day is a time to show your spouse that you care and appreciate all of the things that he or she does for you and the home.

HOW TO OBSERVE #NationalSpousesDay
If it has been a while since you have expressed appreciation to the one with whom you are married, now is your chance. Again, this day is not about giving gifts but spending time together, enjoying each other and appreciating each other. Use #NationalSpousesDay to post on social media.

NATIONAL SPOUSES DAY HISTORY
National Day Calendar continues researching the origin of this holiday. However, it has been observed since the mid-1980s.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: National Spouses Day - January 26th

Post by Tracy F »

Never heard of this before! Sounds good to me though!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I told DH that it was today and he said Isn't even Valentines Day Do I have to give you flowers? Don't know why he even said that it's not like he gives me flowers very often at all. I can't even remember when the last time was, so if I can't remember you know its been a few years. :lol: :lol: :lol: He got mad at me last night because I lost my phone. I was working late in the scrap room and he just wanted to get to bed. He was mad at me because I turn the volume down and silence the phone when he is home because otherwise he gets annoyed at the beeping it makes, so he couldn't even call it to find it. I had left it in the bathroom. He apologized this morning. :mrgreen:
#42yearsofhavingaspouse
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

How sweet
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Aww, sweet.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara your story made me smile. Those kind of everyday things are what make us tick LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”