Monday, Monday 5/15/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday, Monday 5/15/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Just received a text from Jackie. Her and Everly made it home safely.

As for me, I plan on working (typical) and then spending the evening getting my life back to normal! LOL. I need to run to Party City and Michaels for some items for the Band Banquet next Sunday, but also need to do some "me" things, like catch up on the site, announce the winners, etc. It's really hard to do when you have family visiting for a month :shock:

Patti I hope you're feeling better today, you too Cassy!! Tamara, can't wait to see all your layouts!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: Monday, Monday 5/15/17

Post by LoriS »

I know how you feel about getting your life back to normal after having family visit! Abby and Ada spent Friday night and Saturday night with us since her hubby was out of town for the weekend. That was only 2 days and I am all out of sorts! This is my oldest son's finals week and he will be done on Thursday, so we will all officially be on summer break Friday!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Looks like it is going to be a nice day in PA! I have some errands to run and going to work in the garden. Got the pool filter hooked up yesterday and filling it now. I also need to get the Stampin' Cottage set up for Stamp Club on Wednesday! I would also like to work on the May Sketch Challenges. I have my pictures printed out and need to just go work on them.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It looks like we're in for a beautiful sunny day here. I need to make a couple of phone calls related to health stuff and then I need to get outside for a while. It may be a good day to take Mom shopping for flowers and plants to put in our whiskey barrel planters (Mother's Day gift).I need to get some blood tests too, but maybe that can wait for a less-nice day.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi! Good to hear about everyone's days today - nice break from work!
I'm just working on my final exam for my advanced algebra class and getting ready to start packing up this classroom for the summer.

My tutoring got canceled for this afternoon so I can easily run to grocery store for fresh veggies and dog treats. Tomorrow I may stop by a nursery and get some plants for the planters. Need dirt, too, so Im not dressed for dirt today.

Hoping that all the people who are feeling poorly are feeling better today!

So, I was working on a sketch challenge - I thought it was here somewhere butI can't find it. It was a one-picture page with strips of paper as the "background" behind the photo. I have had that dumb page on my table since NSD weekend. JUST NOW finished it. I just kept hating where it was going, hating the strips, struggling with what photo to use.....everything. But I finished it this morning and actually like it. Whew.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I rocked exercising this morning. My Watts were a lot higher on the bike and the nu step. It's crazy if you do better they push you harder. :geek: I'm cleaning out under the kitchen sink now. DH insists there is a bad smell there. Hoping to tidy up some in the scrap room today as well.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It's a Monday so back to work. I walked 2 miles this morning; had to go get fitted for elbow braces to sleep in at night (yeah! ugh) so I got to work late and my day feels off due to that. Hoping to get some photos sorted tonight when I get home.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just got home from work. I had a lady come in 5 minutes before it was time to leave and she had to tell me all about her moving and family etc. 25 minutes later I finally had an opportunity to cut her off and tell her I was going home. still dealing with the sinus stuff and we have thunderstorms today so the air pressure has made my head feel like it was going to explode at times. Not sure what is going on...I am babysitting some gerbils...maybe I'm allergic to them!?!? DH has lasagna in the oven and I hope to get to Barb's sketch challenge tonight...but I also have this book I'm reading.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey everybody. I'm been a bit lazy today. I guess I'm trying to catch up from the weekend. I was suppose to go to an all day Adoption Option seminar tomorrow in Columbia but I need to get a head start on prepping for Saturday's market. Maybe, just maybe I will find a little time to play this week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”