Sunday - 1/19/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 1/19/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

So what's everyone up to today?? I've been binge watching Salem on Hulu this morning. Taking a break to work on my scrap room a bit. I went looking for some papers that I knew I had, yet couldn't find. I wound up making a complete mess in my room last night discovering kits and paper packs that I didn't even remember that I owned stored in the closet. Needless to say I have a mess . . . stacks everywhere on the floor currently. I walked in here this morning and walked right back out. Hence the binge watching. . . but now I'm in here to try and tackle it. I just feel if there was a way to organize the stuff that worked for me it wouldn't be so overwhelming. . .setting the timer now for 30 minutes.

What's everyone else up to today?? Barb - how are you feeling?? Jan, how's Lola??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 1/19/2020

Post by Tracy F »

I'm taking it easy this afternoon. Right now we're watching some restored home shows. Not sure I'll get off the couch today. Been for my morning walk, body sculpting class and zumba....I'm pooped!
Got a call from the home builder's admin office of our community with a job offer . I've never applied or even said I wanted to work there so I was very surprised, not to mention honored, that they even thought of me. Anyway, I turned it down because it would only be filling in if someone called out or was on vacation. I might have taken it if it had set hours cause it would only be for a couple of years as the builder thinks he'll be finished then. Too bad cause the money was pretty good.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, LoLa is back to her old self today. She had me very concerned for a couple of days. She has gotten into the litter box before but it didn't make her as sick as it did this time. I would like to say she learned her lesson, but probably not. I will just have to watch her closer.
Kyle and I have been piddling in the pasture today. We set up another bench so we could sit and watch the dogs run loose. We also burned a brush pile we had in the yard from some clearing we did awhile back. The weather is suppose to dip down into the 20's tonight and throughout the following week. Should be a great time to stay in and scrap. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone!

Tammy glad to hear you found some old kits! You might be needing it latter this week. ;)
Made the potato salad for Jett's Birthday party this afternoon. DH is off to watch football so I am in the scraproom for a couple of hours. I am determined to get a lot done this year. Making great progress so far. You guys do a great job keeping me on track. I really need to get back to Jett's first year book as well. Todays smash cake will be the final page. Maybe I can work backwards. I need to fill in from 4-11 months old. Maybe I'll finish it by Valentines Day. :shock:
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Dad's birthday is today but we went out yesterday to celebrate so other than telling him happy birthday not really doing too much. I just felt too exhausted to get up and go to church this morning. So gave the dog a lap and now am trying to get some scrapping done
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I ended up doing a lot of trip planning yesterday

Return to “Daily Chatter”