Saturday 1/18/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 1/18/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

My cat is determined not to let me start this mornings chat! :lol:

It's going to be another stressful day. LoLa is still feeling poorly this morning. She didn't sleep well last night. I found her laying on the bedroom floor one time last night, the bathroom rug another and the rug in the hall way another. That tells you how many times I get up in the middle of the night and I don't go to bed before midnight. :lol: I scrambled her some eggs this morning and I'm waiting to see if she can keep them down, if not, I will have to take her to the vet.

On a brighter note, I plan to pull out some scrap supplies and play the weekend between loads of laundry. What are your plans this weekend?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday 1/18/2020

Post by Beth »

Snowing in Cogan Station, PA. Started at 9 AM and ground covered already. They say 2-5 inches. Looks like Melody and I will be doing some scrapping later and I am working on a Vaentine shirt with my Cricut. Chicken Noodle soup in the crock pot and doggies all sleeping. They love the snow so I will get some pics of them later playing in the snow. They like to make snow angels...lol. So no going out today in the car so getting some chores done at home.

Jan..praying your baby keeps those eggs down and feels better today. You might need to cuddle up with her and take a nap!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Yay it’s the weekend! I hope to get some trip planning and scrapbooking done today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Snow here too . . started around 9 as well. We've already been out once, and moved all the cars off the street so that when they plow the roads @ some point the cars won't get snowed in. Plus less snow in the driveway that we have to shovel since all the cars are currently parked there now.

No plans for us today other than maybe some DVR'd tv, laundry and maybe some scrapping. Haircut appointments for today were rescheduled until next Saturday. . .so one more week of uncontrollable hair, not to mention G is starting to look a bit shaggy. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I went to my 5K training class this morning. I don't like to run so I'll probably just walk the marathon but I tried some running this morning. The instructor says she'll have me running by the marathon....I don't think so.
No real plans for today so I'll be working on some dt projects.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm with you Tracy walking is just fine!!
Jan so sorry about your pup. My eggs stayed down this morning so his should too.'
Beth ad Tammy you guys are getting all the snow. The storms seem to pass the middle of our state this winter. My sister is flying to Virginia to hang with her new grandchild for a couple of weeks and her flight in Chicago got cancelled. I assume she slept in the airport, I haven't heard yet.
Krystal what trip are you planning? Sounds fun to have something to look forward to.
We are just hanging home today. Except a trip to get groceries. DH is mopping the kitchen floor so I have to stay out of the way. I did sheets this morning and scrapbooked the challenge. We have Salmon unthawing for dinner tonight. I need to boil potatoes for a potato salad tomorrow. We are having Jett's first birthday party. I think his mom figured he's young enough to know that it isn't on his birthday and she needed more time to make decorations. :mrgreen:
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, hope Lola is feeling better.

Work and things after work have kept me away the last few days - had Bunco after work on Thursday, work lunch meeting on Friday that last til 3 or later; shopping for a baby shower after work and lunch for my dad's birthday today (early his birthday is tomorrow). The weather has been so yucky here - rainy a lot Thursday and the wind is so cold here today. I did get several things done today and a shelf hung. DH may go back to Vegas for work - we aren't sure yet. Just need an answer one way or another.

Return to “Daily Chatter”