Happy Mother's Day 05/14/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Mother's Day 05/14/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far....

Spent my entire day yesterday in bed, apparently I pulled my back out and Shawn gave me an 800 motrin and a muscle relaxant, and it knocked me out completely. A bit stiff today but feeling much better!!

We're all going to lunch today with my inlaws for Mothers Day, and then home to help Jackie get her car packed. She'll be leaving today and I'm a bit sad.....But I know it's time.

So what's everyone else got planned for today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Happy Mother's Day 05/14/17

Post by Patti »

we celebrated yesterday and I am dealing with allergy/sinus issues so I think I will take a nap in the sun...that is between loads of laundry.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I managed to finish a PL layout and upload it before the kids came for breakfast. Dd had to work for noon and I took a nap - I had a touch of a headache. Doing some shopping/planning for Dd's graduation before the night is over.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Checking in! Sorry I went AWOL for a few days.

We had my Dad's Memorial Service yesterday. Everything went perfect. Tomorrow I have the funeral of my brother's father-in-law to attend. My brother passed 9 years ago, but I am very close with my sister-in-law, and of course, my niece and nephew.

Today I went over and had brunch with my older son and his family. Jeff went all out with his preparations, making sure he fixed foods that both Jill and I liked. Sausage gravy and biscuits for his wife and scrambled eggs and potatoes for me, plus bacon and lots of fruit for both of us. And my three grandsons served us. We are so spoiled :D
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I just got back from visiting with my mom. I'm trying to get some laundry done now and need to feed the dogs here in a bit. I like to keep them on some sort of schedule. Saturday's market turned out much better than I expected. The forecast was predicting rain but we didn't see a single drop. Had I baked more I could have sold more....oh well, next time I'll know.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Mothers Day all!! Hope it treated you right. My Kids just left. We had strawberry shortcake and lots of laughs. I did get a bonus today, DH just put photoshop element on my computer. Look out!! Pictures will be coming everywhere. lol that is if I have time to get them off my phone :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”